KRISTINA: I recently received a sample DVD from a potential videographer. Here’s what I learned from watching it:
- Brides need to have good posture or they will look bummed out at their own wedding.
– Fathers should avoid the comb-over and shiny head look on the day of the wedding.
– Couples should pick a first dance song that they’re excited about even if that’s “Mandy.”
– Invite a guest who can provide entertainment for video watchers i.e. the crazy aunt wearing loads of chiffon.
– Videographers should avoid those couples who grab one another’s bottoms during the event.