True to her word, newly elected Rep. Kirsten Gillibrand has followed up on a pre-election pledge to make her daily schedule public. This is, needless to say, a highly unusual practice in Washington.
The first one is here.
* Breakfast honoring Rep. Ike Skelton, Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee.
* Congressional Open House with constituents visiting from the district.
* Floor Votes (See Congressional Record)
* Ceremonial Swearing-In with Speaker Pelosi
* Reception for constituents
* Rep. Gillibrand had no scheduled meetings with registered lobbyists.
— Azi Paybarah