10. I direct the Sergeant-At-Arms to compel the attendance of the United States Attorney?
9. Hey, Mr. Christie, would you like a Commerce Bank golf shirt?
8. My new suit has a special lining where I could hide a transmitter.
7. Is this the only gubernatorial debate I’ll ever be in?
6. No, sir, I don’t recall what Paul Byrne said about pissing off the U.S. Attorney.
5. There is no doubt that Joe Cryan could kick my ass.
4. Yes, I know I have great hair, but do you think I am prettier than Paul Sarlo?
3. Remington & Venick? Never heard of it!
2. I am also here today because shamefully I engaged in a negative campaign against Lee Solomon. It was wrong. It was foolish. It was inexcusable. And for this I ask the forgiveness and the grace of my U.S. Attorney.
1. Thanks for testifying before my panel. I’m glad to reciprocate your kind invitation.