- City picks developers for former Brooklyn prison site. [Real Deal]
- Landmark status likely for a lot of Crown Heights. [NY Times]
- Waverly Inn fails Health Department inspection. [NY Times]
- Surprise! Manhattan apartment vacancy rate low. [NY Times]
- Atlantic Yards demolitions among protests. [NY Post]
- One Liberty Plaza doing just fine, thank you. [NY Post]
- Kathy Wylde: 'changed attitudes' on congestion pricing. [NY Sun] Did we miss any New York City real estate news this morning? Please send along tips and links.
Follow Tom Acitelli via RSS.