Starbucks’ domination of Manhattan continues.
The plywood has come down at 14 West 23rd Street, between Sixth and Fifth avenues, to reveal another outpost of the coffee chain.
The Flatiron District was not necessarily in need of another Starbucks store, but when has that ever stopped the caffeine giant? A quick search on the Starbucks Web site for other locations in the area revealed the following FIVE stores within a seven-block radius:
- 4 West 21st Street (at Fifth Avenue)
- 304 Park Avenue South (at 23rd Street)
- 41 Union Square West (at 17th Street)
- 510 Sixth Avenue (at 14th Street)
- 315 Seventh Avenue (at 28th Street)
Don’t worry. There will still be lines.