- A bunch of geeks join the new J.J. Abram’s Star Trek movie.
- Why can’t die-hard fans quit Weezer? MTV lets us know.
- Guilty pleasure movies: ones that the critics hate, but we love. Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter Is Dead, anyone?
- Proust was a neuroscientist. “[I]n understanding the brain, artists and writers got there first, anticipating many major scientific discoveries in their work.”
- Norman Mailer wrote his own obituary for Boston Magazine in 1979. “Gloria Steinem stated: ‘A pity. He was getting ready to see the light.’”
Follow Gillian Reagan via RSS.