- Apple has filed an official objection to New York City’s attempt to trademark a new logo, in the shape of an apple, for its GREENYC campaign. An early placement of the apple logo on reusable shopping bags, produced in conjunction with Whole Foods, is causing mass confusion, the Cupertino, Calif. company argues. [wired.com]
- New York is joining that multi-state suit against the Environmental Protection Agency over air pollutants. [WPTZ-Burlington]
- The Emerald Ash Borers are coming! The Emerald Ash Borers are coming! [13wham.com]
- The Times’ Peter Applebome takes up the Broadwater project in today’s column. [nytimes.com]
- AP’s Jacob Caruso looks at the big-city garbage problem Steve Cohen addressed earlier today on his blog. [AP via Jackson Hole Star Tribune]
Follow Tom McGeveran via RSS.