Could There Ever Be Another Britney Spears?, asks MTV.com’s Jennifer Vineyard.
It’s a question whose time has come. Just as The Boston Daily Globe asked WILL THERE EVER BE ANOTHER GREAT WAR in April 1893, people have been wondering similar things for as far back as Google searches will allow writers to search after 6 p.m. on a Tuesday.
- Will There Be Another WPA?, The Christian Science Monitor, December 8, 1942.
- Will There Be Another Christmas Is Thought of All in Pacific Area, The Hartford Courant, December 25, 1943.
- Could There Be Another Holocaust?, The New York Times, March 6, 1977.
- Comedy LPs: Will There Ever Be Another ‘First Family’?, San Jose Mercury News, June 22, 1986.
- Will There Be Another Yom Kippur War?, The Seattle Times, September 29, 1990.
- Could There Ever Be Another Marshall Plan?, AP (via The Seattle Times), May 25, 1997.
- Can There Ever Be Another Fabio?, The Bucks County Times, March 6, 2005.
- Is New Orleads Ready for Another Katrina?, CNN International, May 22, 2006.
- Will There Ever Be Another Glenn Gould?, The Toronto Star, September 23, 2007.