Our daily roundup of the most notable high-end residential transactions from the past 24 hours.
– Another sale bites the dust at Superior Ink! The six-room condo on the 15th floor has sweeping waterfront views and sold to a Jhami LLC for $8,064,540. The apartment was listed with the Superior Ink Sales Gallery. Filed 4.27.10
– Casino mogul Michael J. Malik, who has been a leading proponent of the legalization of gambling and of building gambling halls, has bought a $5,362,187.64 apartment at the Rushmore at 80 Riverside Boulevard. The penthouse apartment did not appear to currently be on the market but was once listed for $7.3 million. The Michigan-based entrepreneur has also tried to develop a casino in the Hamptons, it has not yet been successful. Filed: 4.27.10
– Michael Koffler, the founder of Met Schools, which operates and funds mainstream and special education schools in Manhattan, and his wife, Lori, sold their apartment at the Costas Kondylis-designed Grand Beekman condo at 400 East 51st Street for $3.9 million to attorney Michael Alan Rosenthal. The river and skyline view apartment has oversized windows facing three exposures. It is currently configured as a three-bedroom with a library but can converted to a four-bedroom and was listed by Corcoran‘s Wendy Sarasohn and Jamie Beilin. Filed: 4.27.10
– A buyer under the limited liability company Colcave bought a $7,636,875 apartment at Lux 74, the aptly named luxurious condominium development at 429 East 74th Street. The five-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom “townhouse condominium home” is listed by Prudential Douglas Elliman‘s Jack Teplitzky. The lux condominium includes a recreation room with a wet bar, a 32-foot gunite lap pool and a 1,500-square-foot garden. Filed: 4.27.10
– In yet another sale at Robert A.M. Stern’s swanky Harrison condominium on West 76th Street, Vanessa Bressler, an attorney with Simpson, Thatcher & Bartlett LLP, bought a $5,111,721.92 apartment. The amenity-rich building includes an Equinox fitness club and a screening room. Filed: 4.27.10
Follow Chloe Malle via RSS.