Looking through Vanity Fair‘s International Best Dressed List, which was released last week, we found a few friendly and familiar Condé Nast faces.
- Cindi Leive, editor in chief of Glamour. Her favorite things: a black Chloé dress and her wedding ring.
- Bruce Weber, photographer and regular contributor to Vanity Fair. His recent work includes a five-part photo essay on Robert Pattinson. His favorite fashion purchase of 2010 was a Carhartt jacket.
- Lorry Newhouse, of the Newhouses, artist and accessories designer. She’s married to Advance Publications executive Mark Newhouse, nephew of Si Newhouse Sr.
- Alexandra Kotur, style director for Vogue. Her father’s vintage Tiffany tank watch is her favorite piece of jewelry.
- Julia and Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld, children of Carine Roitfeld, editor in chief of French Vogue. Their fashion idols are Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg, respectively (if you had any doubts about their Frenchness).