Looking through Vanity Fair‘s International Best Dressed List, which was released last week, we found a few friendly and familiar Condé Nast faces.
- Cindi Leive, editor in chief of Glamour. Her favorite things: a black Chloé dress and her wedding ring.
- Bruce Weber, photographer and regular contributor to Vanity Fair. His recent work includes a five-part photo essay on Robert Pattinson. His favorite fashion purchase of 2010 was a Carhartt jacket.
- Lorry Newhouse, of the Newhouses, artist and accessories designer. She’s married to Advance Publications executive Mark Newhouse, nephew of Si Newhouse Sr.
- Alexandra Kotur, style director for Vogue. Her father’s vintage Tiffany tank watch is her favorite piece of jewelry.
- Julia and Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld, children of Carine Roitfeld, editor in chief of French Vogue. Their fashion idols are Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg, respectively (if you had any doubts about their Frenchness).
Follow Amanda Cormier via RSS.