In today’s edition of Tweeting After Midnight, Kanye West teaches you proper e-mail etiquette, Taylor Momsen and biographies are given due thought, and Lizzie Grubman dines with someone who’s not in a murderous mood.
- Lizzie Grubman, scandal-tainted PR impresario and inspirer of a “thinly veiled roman a clef,” had a midnight dinner with someone named @SuperOJ (who wasn’t in a killing mood that night, weird).
- Extra-terrestrial reptile Rachel Sklar gave us some late-night insight into the pretenses of zombie-corpse Taylor Momsen.
- Speaking of insight, Gawker blogger Maureen O’Connor is never in short supply, particularly when it comes to the biographical nature of social media.
- Speaking of media, comedienne Sarah Silverman wonders why musicians are so universal.
- Speaking of musicians, e-mail expert Kanye West hated the e-mail we sent to him last night. Sorry to be a tease, baby, but you do it all the time.
- And a night wouldn’t be complete without some 4am horoscopes from the PR lady of Hollywood Life creator, Bonnie Fuller. Virgos, beware your usual late-night tricks.
Did we miss something truly classic? Tweet at us! Or send us a super-discreet message.
Follow Evan Mulvihill via RSS.