– Can’t a couple make out in peace in public without artsy black-and-white photos turning up all over the G-D place? Also, note the straight up clogs in the top picture.
– “The life of Serena van der Woodsen is like the most complicated Jane Austen novel ever.” Gossip Girl writers, you’ve gone too far.
– Wal-Mart is looking for real estate in New York. Prepare for NIMBA…Not In My Back Alley.
– Kirsten Gillibrand is a hot hot sizzlin’ hottie–the hottest Senator!–according to Harry Reid. While the fair-haired mother of two is beautiful, let us be the ones to say it: there ain’t much competition.
– Romeo Beckham, son of Posh and David, has inked a deal for a sunglasses line. In related news, James Wilkie Broderick is in talks to design dashing ascots.