– Soon we will have vending machines here that dispense…wait for it…GOLD. Particularly useful for those of us whose landlords prefer to be paid in bullion.
– What’s that you say? Your parents didn’t invent a secret deity called the Advent Elf who filled your advent calendar with trinkets each day? Oh…ours either. Right. Well, anyway, there’s now an advent calendar that costs a cool $1 mill, designed by–who else–Porsche.
– Naveen Selvadurai of Foursquare fame gives us a close reading of a vintage Lady Gaga pic. All is right in the world.
– The MTA is installing fancy-schmancy new intercoms or some nonsense. Are they magic intercoms that make the F run consistently on weekends? No? Didn’t think so.
– The old lady from Titanic died at age 100. She was awesome.