– This dude would get on the subway and tell people he wanted to make friends and stuff with other commuters. Then the WSJ made a video about it. Then he got fired from his job at Morgan Stanley. Which was a coincidence. Or was it?
– Apparently if you squirt lemon juice on a prawn while it’s alive, it squirms around. OK, we buy that. But what’s bizarre is the fact that restaurants would serve this as a dish. PETA ain’t happy about it. We’re still on the part where you are supposed to have a live prawn on your plate and then eat it?
– The MTA wastes “a ‘huge’ amount of time” according to an Accenture report. Related: your train is running local every weekend until July 2028.
– Yay China! You are the world’s best toilet seller.
– Before they were black and white, penguins were burgundy and grey. What haberdashery.
– Resistance is futile: Check out the crow and kitten.