A reader writes in to say that he is keeping an eye on the following scenarios tonight:
- Will Rent Is Too Damn High Party get Row D or E in NYS ballot for the next four years?
- Will the NY State Senate be an even 31-31?
- Can Carl Paladino get 40%?
- Will a Dan Donovan win mean a Michael Grimm win too?
- Will Chuck Schumer be the most powerful Democrat in the country by tomorrow?
How about you, readers? Any other things you will be keeping an eye on tonight as data rolls in?
Shoot me an email: dfreedlander [at] observer.com