– Here lies Four Loko, commemorated with a vigil in Union Square. Blackout in a can, we hardly knew ye.
– Ever wonder what it’s like to be on the party circuit in New York? Well, now you can find out. Hint: you can wear Forever21 clothing to meet Marc Jacobs, and no one will notice.
– The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills came to New York, wreaked havoc, and made up the word “machiavellic.” The only thing that could have made the episode better would have been a showdown with the Real Housewives of New York.
– Layoffs coming to the DMV. Because, you know, service there is so speedy. We don’t need all those employees just bustling about and providing assistance at a moment’s notice. No, no, none of that.
– Mario Batali’s Eataly makes up its own holiday: White Truffle Day. We like this holiday.