– Tom Wolfe is great for many reasons, including the fact that he wears white tuxedos and the fact that he was quoted last night blaming computer screens’ poor backlighting for the mortgage crisis. Also, his books are good.
– No. NO! A bedbug on a subway seat! No one is safe. At all. Ever again.
– Guns don’t kill televisions. Men who hate Bristol Palin’s dancing so much that they shoot the screen, kill televisions.
– Google will now control the way you buy clothes with a new site called Boutiques.com. Give it up; they control everything.
– Yikes. Could New York state really get itself into a billion dollars’ worth of debt?