Barack Obama is heading up to Harlem tonight to dine at the Red Rooster, the hot new eatery by Marcus Samuelsson, in order to raise funds by for the Democratic National Committee.
The evening comes with a $30,800 ticket to entry, and Fortune has a rundown of some of the folks willing to hand it over to dine with the leader of the Free World.
Among the expected guest list:
- President and co-founder of Chelsea Piers LP Tom Bernstein and wife Andrea.
- Evercore Partners President and CEO Ralph Schlosstein and wife Jane Hartley, co-founder of the Observatory Group
- Orin Kramer, a general partner of the hedge fund Boston Provident, LP.
- Michael Kempner, member of the White House Council for Community Solutions, and the founder, president and CEO of MWW Group, a public relations firm.
- Andy Tobias, treasurer of the Democratic National Committee and a columnist for Esquire, Playboy and Time.
Follow David Freedlander via RSS.