From Jobs That Are Left – the listserv used by many a Democratic operatives – comes this ad, seeking interns to be part of “a growing citywide campaign.” Because 2013 really isn’t that far away, is it?
The same ad was posted here, and says it’s based in Tribeca.
New York City Democratic candidate is seeking interns for the Spring semester. This is a chance to get directly involved in New York City politics and take part in a growing citywide campaign. You will have the opportunity to get to know the candidate and work closely with finance staff.
- Compile research on prospective donors
- Prepare briefing information for the candidate on issues and individuals
- Assist finance team in processing and tracking contributions and pledges
- Provide assistance in organizing and executing fundraising events
- Help with administrative duties
This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is available. We are looking for individuals who can work at least 2-3 days a week, with a commitment of 15-20 hours per week.
To Apply: Please email your resume, a cover letter and a description of your availability to nyccampaigninternship [at] gmail.com
Follow Azi Paybarah via RSS.