Philadelphia-based DreamIt Ventures announced the launch of a New York-based version of its accelerator program last month.
At the time some tech pundits noted that the advisory board seemed heavy on young founders and DreamIt alumni as opposed to seasoned industry vets.
That changes today, as DreamIt introduces a second round of advisors sourced mostly from the VC and investment community.
If any prospective start-ups have been reading The Wall Street Journal, they know young entrepreneurs have the leverage over the suits these days.
So DreamIt will have a good mix of peers and pros to help guide this inaugural class through what looks to be a heady summer in Silicon Alley.
Also, quick note: DreamIt has openings in their program for solo hackers and strategists, so tech ronin can get in the mix with some ambitious start-up teams.
Here’s the list of newly announced advisory board members:
- Jeffrey Glass, Bain Capital Ventures
- Neeraj Agrawal, Battery Ventures
- Satya Patel, Battery Ventures
- Matt Turck, Managing Director, Bloomberg Ventures
- Sarah Tavel, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Matt Gorin, Contour Ventures
- Jason Green, General Partner, Emergence Capital Partners
- Rick Heitzmann, Firstmark Capital
- Phineas Barnes, First Round Capital
- Charlie O’Donnell, First Round Capital
- David Frankel, Founder Collective
- Ian Sigalow, Greycroft Partners
- David Teten, Founder, HBS Angels of New York
- Alexander Taussig, Highland Capital Partners
- Chip Meakem, Kodiak Ventures
- Nick Beim, Matrix Partners
- Mark Michel, Metamorphic Ventures
- Andrew Jenks, Stage One Capital
- Richard Lavin, Founder, Tiger21
- Joshua Kushner, Thrive Capital
- Andrew Cleland, Time Warner Ventures
- Melanie Koh, Time Warner Ventures
- Jay Levy, Zelkova Ventures
bpopper [at] observer.com | @benpopper