“I am writing to follow up regarding next Tuesday’s launch of Hapify, the world’s first happiness APP. It’s like foursquare and Facebook all at once except everything is about positive feelings and experiences. We’d love to introduce you to Roo who can offer up insider info on the APP and his team’s beta test research about the happiness of New Yorkers…also, we’ll be serving serotonin-boosting foods and happy beverages at The Smile.”
According to Hapify:
- New Yorkers get happy about food
- Brooklyn is happier than Queens
- Saturday is the happiest day
- 10 p.m. is the happiest time!
- downtown is happier than uptown