Anti-Bob Turner Ad Featuring Airplane Ominously Buzzing Manhattan: Slightly Terrorist-y?

turner attack ad Anti Bob Turner Ad Featuring Airplane Ominously Buzzing Manhattan: Slightly Terrorist y?The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee just released their new attack ad against Bob Turner, the Republican candidate for the NY-9 seat vacated by Anthony Weiner. There’s something slightly…off…about the timing of the ad. [UPDATED.]

Related: Bob Turner Brings Ground Zero Mosque Debate to Queens in First Ad >>

Just three days before tenth Anniversary of September 11th seems an inopportune time to use an image of a private jet buzzing right by the Manhattan skyline to illustrate Bob Turner’s lax stance on corporate tax reform. Right?

Any other week, it’d be a huge stretch. Yet there’s something about seeing replays of the attacks ad nauseum on broadcast news, and commemorative/memorial ceremonies taking place city-wide that makes it much, much worse. It’s not a rhetorical question: Is there truly no better way to illustrate Turner’s commitment to corporate interests twelve seconds into an attack ad?

UPDATE: Azi Paybarah at Capital New York noted that they’ve removed the old ad (which is why the video above no longer works) and doctored the spot to remove the skyline from it, an hour and a half after we posted it. All told, pretty quick work on the DCCC’s part. One more time, now you see it:

Now you don’t:

after turner Anti Bob Turner Ad Featuring Airplane Ominously Buzzing Manhattan: Slightly Terrorist y?

The full, new, working version of the ad is here:

UPDATE 2: One day later, and the ad is still playing on FOX5 in its 9/11-y iteration:

skyline shot Anti Bob Turner Ad Featuring Airplane Ominously Buzzing Manhattan: Slightly Terrorist y?

More on POLITICKER NY.

fkamer@observer.com | @weareyourfek

Comments

1. Wow! what a crock…  Terrible attack ad….Bob Turner living the high life ?DAH! Not the Bob Turner I know

This is typical vile behavior of Demmunist leftist hacks that are in lock step with The Kenyan.

2. a nyer says:

The Bob Turner I know is a clueless, lying, extremist hack. Hope he loses.

1. Libs Are Lame says:

^ Sounds like someone is living off someone else’s earnings and scared she has to get a job.

1. Hope to Change in 2012 says:

Maybe Obama will hire her to work on the roads!  After all, the Amercian people who are out of work are just waiting around, hoping they can get on with a road crew….Obama’s view of the typical out of work American.

2. Neonoircat says:

And you are an anus

Of course you do, you’re an ignorant libtard.

Must be a different Bob Turner. Or you’re the liar, and you don’t know him, you disgusting smearmongering hack.

Do you also work for Soros?

Do you pay taxes on the money that you make this way.

3. Legel134 says:

this is extremely typical of the DNC . THE DNC  AAND THE UNION THUGS R SO EVIL ND AND BOX FULL OF LIARS THIEFS GANSTERS DOWN RIGHT EVIL PEOPLE. I HAV SEN OW THEY BEHE BD ORK WITH MY OWN EYES. I WAS A WITNESS TO SO MUCH CRAP AT FIRST I COULD NOT BELEIVVE IT THEN I JUST TOOK IT IN STRIDE THEN REALIZED WHAT I WAS

The Democ”RATS” CCC made a BOO BOO (LOL)

Before there was the “Oracle at Delphi” there was Count Vampire J. Machiavelli

VJ Machiavelli
    The Legislative Budget is Too Damn High

5. Joseph says:

Democrats disgust me.  They seem to have lost all sense of decency.

1. Mb7725 says:

You cant lose what you never had.

They were never taught why character is so vital . . .

Dear Mr. Obama and Mr. Weiner,

It occurs to me that you one of your major malfunctions in life is that you were not raised as an American.  You were raised as Anti-American.  It all goes back to your childhood; much has been written about it, and it is not necessary for me to recant how you relish being a street kid in indonesia learning the koran.  Or how you spent years listening to Reverend Wright spew his hate fueled sermons.  Frankly sir, I really don’t care about you, or your small, and insignificant life.  I really only care about the American lives you are destroying in pursuit of the green or red liberal unicorn.  Instead I’d like to discuss with you a problem you have with lying, cheating, and stealing.  When I was a boy I had similar problems, I always say my mother hit me because she was drunk, my father hit me because I deserved it.  One of the methods that was deployed to give me something called character was not just the sift whack to the backside, but the bedtime story.

How to Behave and Why by Muro Leaf was the story among others that were read to me in order to instill some sense of a moral compass.  The book is broken into five parts that discuss the following words: HONEST, FAIR, STRONG, WISE and finally a discussion of why all of this is so important to leading a good life.  That is, if all of us aspire to those standards peace and comity would the norm, and strife and struggle would be the exception, and further we all would create excess capacity to help those souls who legitimately require our compassion.  Being that you lie with such mellifluous ease one example from the book I think you can benefit from immediately is the discussion on lying; “Only a dope would tell a lie.  One of the quickest ways to lose your friends(voters?) and to make people dislike you is to lie.”

Maybe if you started to tell the truth your poll numbers would start going up?

In closing you might consider buying a copy and reading it to your children, maybe some of it will rub off on you.  Considering the lies you told during your speech in a Wisconsin battery factory you could certainly use a refresher course on the truth.  You know what Mr. Obama, it is one thing to lie to your “believers” it is quite another to play your tune to families that are relying on the truth to feed, and protect their families.

That is wrong, and I will not stand for it, nor will my fellow citizens on November 6, 2012.

Respectfully,

Joe Doakes

Joe. Brevity is the essence of wit, how many times do I have to tell you?

I make the diaper to fit the baby.  How is it my fault that the baby is so big?

4. Dick Morningwood says:

Sometimes brevity is indeed the sould of wit.  However, sometimes a lengthy comment shows well-thought and cogent point(s).

5. Greg B says:

Szore is slang for the part of a twink’s bottom that has been used all night and is “sore”.

6. JUDI POWELL says:

WOW…what have you been drinking….besides TEA, that is????

7. MagnanaMouse says:

“YOU LIE!”

Remember that?  For any of the remaining selfish, idiot Tea Party Republicans to even SPEAK of decency is the biggest joke of the whole cycle — which says a LOT considering the parade of clowns you have running for Presidential nomination.  And, you are the only ones blabbering this projection and believing it.  Everyone else knows well how silly it is.  Republicans have NO CLASS and are against this government and her people.  Norquist and his ilk who run you like little herded roaches is well on his way to getting what he’s been looking for:  a government he can drag into the bathtub and drown.

Give everyone a break and give up with the faux-outrage.  It’s as pathetic as it is easy to see right through.

Wouldn’t they have needed decency to begin with?

1. what a joke..start talking about RON PAUL PEOPLE!! A TRUE CONSERVATIVE! WITH INTEGRITY!

Scott, is Ron Paul running for house seat in New York?  No, right?  You guys all realize that most Republicans agree with much of what Ron Paul says but will NEVER EVER SUPPORT HIM because his supporters are angry, angry people that freak out at anybody that disagrees that the Bilderbergers are running the world?  You know how much more support Ron Paul would have if you guys would just LET UP A LITTLE ON THE CRAZY?

3. Pad Dar says:

Bob, you nailed it!
        I like Ron Paul but his followers act **INSANE**.

4. pazatron says:

Define “insane”  What are some examples of insane things his followers do?

Don’t hold your breath on an answer. Liberals/democraps are good at throwing out insults and accusation, but are never able to provide proof for their claims.

6. Dick Morningwood says:

Who said “Insane”?  Is allowing the head of the largest Union to call for “getting rid of” Republicans not sound crazy?  Is introducing an idea of nearly a HALF-TRILLION DOLLAR “Stimulus”, without any forethought on how to fund it sound crazy to you?  After agreeing to the over $700-MILIION dollar ‘shovel ready” program did nothing but really just increase our debt sound “insane”?  It sure sounds a little “insane” to me.  With Obama’s rationale, I should go to a new car dealer and buy a new BMW, without knowing how I will afford it, when I’m already so far in debt?  What is your definition of “insane”?

7. Rocky Shada says:

Smoke dope. Plus they want it legalized.

8. Ed_simmons says:

Insane to follow the Constitution and to live within your means?  As an SNL skit would say,”Really”?  You will find out that many Dems will start to follow him because he would withdraw troops from around the world, decriminalize drugs and bring this country back to the logic it was founded on.  Keep name calling with anyone you disagree with, Obama and his minions show how effective that is.

Name calling? 1) The guy comes on a thread about a New York house race and ranting about voting for Ron Paul…  so, I was just pointing that out.  2) You clearly didn’t get the insane point.  A lot of what Ron Paul says WE AGREE WITH.  Of course not EVERYTHING (like his open border policy, belief that a border fence turns us into East Berlin, or invitation for Iran to build a bomb).  The INSANITY comes from his supporters, like this guy on twitter yesterday that told me Bush TRIPLED the size of government (literally).  His response when I pointed out that he was factually wrong? — “Oh, and by the way…you’re a complete moron. Stop trying to make people dumber!” and “OMG You made a funny you f***ing idiot. I love dumb ass big government RINOs. You’re so f***ing dumb.” and “You can deny and deflect all night long. It stings when you’re wrong doesn’t it? I wouldn’t know the feeling.” — So, this guy was easily proven to be factually incorrect and THESE were his responses?  You realize that THIS is what we are calling insane, right?  You say “Obama and his minions show how effective it is” and fail to realize that most Ron Paul supporters make the Obama minions look like amateurs when it comes to just SCREAMING at people they disagree with?

The only insane people are democrats.

11. Kevin Pearson says:

Sometimes.  well okay most of the time, it is hard to tell the difference between Democrats and the Paul-atons

Ron Paul supporters are the most loyal for sure, and maybe more, but the difference between them and demonrats is vast. Paulatons, as you call them, can explain why they support Paul, they can give you reasons, and many of them are valid. Most demonrats just blindly put a check next to the “D”,  that’s all they care about. I’m just trying to be fair here, even though I won’t be casting my vote for Paul.

13. Iraq Vet says:

Apparently wanting to follow the Constitution makes someone insane.  Wow.  You need to leave this country.

14. Kevin Pearson says:

You mean like how the Constitution states that congressmen must maintain residences in their home districts, even though Weprin does NOT live in New York-9

Or as the Wrong-o-Crats would say “Constitution?  We don’t need no stinkin’ Constitution!”

15. John says:

Well done, Bob.
        Even if Ron Paul was the greatest man ever, I might not support him merely because his “followers” are insane.  Every time I see Ron Paul, I can’t help but think of the little old man who led the Heaven’s Gate Cult into committing mass suicide in order to hitch a ride on the Hale Bopp Comet.  Scott, go get yourself some new Nike shoes and buzz off.

What the hell are you talking about? Provide facts please, provide verifiable examples. Until then, STFU.

17. Rocky Shada says:

Maybe you should listen to what Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Dick Morris, and Mark Levin have to say about Ron Paul, and then maybe you might have a different view point about him. If you have a problem with these true conservatives, then you are truly a disciple of Ron Paul, and are unable to make up your own mind.

18. Rocky Shada says:

Very well said. What scares the hell out of me is if Ron Paul decides to run as a third party candidate, like a independent or a libertarian.

19. Pazatron says:

Very good point.  Everything Ron Paul says is infected by the very successful slime of “crazy” that is all but impossible to overcome.  He has very good and practical ideas but all people hear is “crazy,crazy, crazy!”  He could say the sky is blue and everyone would say he’s crazy.  His ideas will never be taken seriously.

20. Kevin Pearson says:

Bottom line is this:  NO sitting congressperson has EVER defeated an incumbent President seeking re-election.  Therefore, a Ron Paul nomination would be an automatic four more years of Obama.  Unfortunately saying that, could cause Democrats to cross over and vote for Ron Paul in the primaries like they did McCain, and you see where that got us.

21. BrianH says:

I am a Ron Paul supporter, but my fellow supporters are the reason it took me so long to support him. I also try telling them the same. Rather than screaming at people and not listening to what they have to say, I tell them why I support Congressman Paul.

22. Kevin Pearson says:

I support the idea of having Ron Paul as Treasury Secretary, but that’s as far as it goes.

23. Goldmineman says:

That’s exactly how i feel about Ron Paul.  I think he embraces and expresses Conservative principles better than the entire Republican field and I fully support his candidacy.  Some of his supporters however make me a little nervous.

24. Ohterry says:

You know dat’s rite!

25. Rgc652003 says:

Bobringer and John you guys crack me up……you have two branches of the government who have basically saddled the country with more debt it can handle and you’re worried about the crazies with Ron Paul?????? The asylum is already running rapid with crazies – it’s called congress and the executive branch……some staunch conservative would bring a little sanity back to America…..I don’t care if you’re a democrat or republican….or a member of the tea party all politicians today are worthless…..a bunch of lawyers who typically haven’t held a job their whole life outside of suing people……who cannot relate to any typical American citizen…..and all with the lifetime benefits of being a member of congress or the senate…..all these tea party elected officials….tell me something the tea party brought to a vote that truly shows change??????…..how about the term limits they all ran for and supported….I noticed nobody has brought a bill trying to get these jerks from becoming a permanent fixture in government……the tea party is no different once they drink the congressional Kool-Aid they will fall right in line with everyone else….

This thread is a perfect example of what I’m talking about.  You (and several others here) assume that because we don’t support EVERYTHING Ron Paul supports, that we support all the DOZENS of Straw Men you set up and say “is this not insane?”  YES, we KNOW that what the government is doing today is insane.  That doesn’t mean we have to agree with insanity from the other side of that as well.  This isn’t a binary equation.

27. Rocky Shada says:

It’s called a filibuster. Tea-party congressional members will bring this to the senate floor, only to be filibustered. If you are a Ron Paul fan, he is a Republican, and claims he would never leave the party.

28. Ron Paul is a psycho and a loser.  Sure, let’s talk about him…and the idiocy he displays and the drug-induced stammerings of the morons supporting him…

29. Rouwster says:

Scott, let up on the Ron Paul crazy stuff.   The problem with RP is this.   Compare him to a ten minute speech.   The first seven minutes you nod your head in agreement and even mutter a “that sounds good” a few times.    However, the last three minutes are so wild, out of touch and crazy that you simply forget the first seven.

30. Pfanning says:

ron paul is a nut and 77  yrs old!!! and his isolationalist ideals are down right dangerous!!!

31. SOCIALISMMUSTDIE says:

Good man, some good ideas, comes across as whack job and would NEVER win. He needs to withdraw or ruin or chances of dismantling the Obama regime. OBAMA’S regime must be destroyed.

32. Dick Morningwood says:

Hey- Just because a bunch of people have “brainwashed” some of the masses some of the time, doesn’t mean Obama and ilk are fooling any of us THIS  TIME!—Bandon, Oregon.

3. Joe D says:

When did they have decency?

4. kettlecorn says:

Democrats are the slime of the earth, they have no morals, they are unrepentent liars, they love criminals and hate the death penalty but have no problem slaughtering their unborn children.  They are a  cancer eating away at the body of America.

1. Rman7007 says:

I couldn’t agree more.

2. Whythehate? says:

Republicans are the slime of the earth, they have no morals, they are unrepentent liars, they love criminals and hate the death penalty but have no problem slaughtering their unborn children.  They are a  cancer eating away at the body of America.
        See? It totally works no matter which way you phrase it.

5. Pad Dar says:

They make me sick, too. They tell seniors that there may not be any checks on Aug 2nd, then blame the Repubs in this attack ad?
      Sick, demented psychopaths

6. Demobust says:

CORRECTION: The DEMOCRATIC party has never had integrity, it has always been the party of opportunist desiring greater influence over the citizens by operating the government. Quite disgraceful if you consider the enlighten self-governing  ideology  our nation was built upon.

7. Brycetx1 says:

Look at the ad by your republican candidate, David Weprin, showing the WTC smoldering next to a mosque.

Republicans disgust me.  They HAVE lost all sense of decency.

1. jay says:

Really!?
        Seems to me that we should recognize a threat to our liberty when it smacks us in the face and offer no more tolerance to Islam than the great majority of Muslims offer to us. Seen any churches or synagogues that are left alone in any Muslim country? Or any non-Muslim missionaries who are free to preach their own beliefs to others?

2. Rocky Shada says:

Too bad you weren’t in that smoldering building. One less looney liberal to worry about.

So its OK when Herman Cain(R) does it, but its disgusting when David Weprin(D) supporters do it?
      Oh that’s different!
      So many hypocrites on this board!
      Both parties are corrupt. Just admit it already!
      And as for decency, what decent person cheers another’s death. I’m looking at you, Perry fans.

Would you expect anything less from an organization like the DCCC?

Looks strangely like Obama’s Air Force One buzzing Manhattan after inaugurated and terrorizing the residents. I think now we all now know who did that.

8. Aunt Bee says:

“It is not materialism that is the chief curse of the world, as pastors teach, but idealism. Men get into trouble by taking their visions and hallucinations too seriously. ~ H. L. Mencken

click on my name for more hallucinations they have

typical politics from the left
    They are so civil

Stupid democrats

11. Ken Drift says:

Democrats are some sick puppies.

Let me rephrase, Democrats are some America hating sick puppies.  That is better.

I don’t know if I want to puke on all these limp wristed, panty waste Dems, or just deport them all to American loving Mooooslim countries so they can all make nice together!!!!!

13. Dean says:

Wow, stay classy you terrorist sympathizing leftards.

New Yorkers- Reap the whirlwind of who you vote for.  You vote for statist a-holes like Bloomberg, Weiner, and Schumer- you get all their baggage and more.  It makes me avert to ever coming to NYC or doing business there.

When you allow a Mosque just a stone’s throw from Ground Zero (like putting a Nazi kiosk at Auschwitz’s memorial) you have lost all sense.

14. DJH says:

If the media would just do their jobs and stop trying to portray rep’s/conservatives as hate filled, intolerant racists (a description more fitting of liberals and the dems) the dems would hang themselves and kill their own chances of re-election.
    They[re wholly incapable of running on truth, reality and facts – they have taken attacking innocent Americans who are disagreeing with policies and gov’t over-reach that we have always disagreed with to a level you could not have convinced me any party would every take in this country. It’s worse than disgusting and sooner or later their lies and deceit are going to get an innocent person hurt – if there is any real justice cowards like the media, odumbo, peloser, waters et all will be legally responsible for fomenting racial tension where it either didn’t exist at all, or was minor at worst.

I’m not excusing any lies or deceit from the right – but the rep’s don’t have an entire propaganda industry like the msm/media to front for them and cover it up. I also haven’t seen the reps attack a majority of Americans, over and over again, as racist, terrorists, ignorant, frightened or any one of a thousand mindless attacks they’ve leveled against the American people for daring not to be liberal. They keep referring to conservatives as ‘radical’ and out of touch – yet it’s barry and his policies that are radical, it’s barry who is wholly out of touch with the population.

At this point yes, we need to go after the gov’t and run them all off – but even more importantly we must go after the media and hold them accountable for bias, deceit and disinformation. They hide behind the 1st amendment, they hide behind stupid excuses such as ‘relevance to the news cycle’ to ignore the lies and attacks on our way of life by barry and the liberals controlling the dems!

The demedopes are toast.
    Tuned in last night and only caught the messiah leaving the hall.
    It appeared to me that all the socialist shaking Barry’s hand body language said “dead man walking”
    My fervent wish is that all the socilaist get thrown out including all rino’s
    We need bold conservative leadership – asap

Ridiculous and dangerous.  Par for the Democrat.

17. Stace5999 says:

NY libs will put this demotard in, its time to stop negotiating with liberals, they are not going to ever like the right so why bother…sheesh, they need to be defeated, not compromised with…

18. Dennis in WV says:

Nice to see more Democrats following Obama’s new rules for political civility.

1. Kevin Pearson says:

Weprin isn’t even a resident of the district that he is running in. The CONSTITUTION demands that representatives maintain residences in their home districts. But these are the WrongOcrats, “Constitution? We don’t need no stinkin’ Constitution”

19. Any candidate endorsed by The Times should be shown the door – FAST!

Hilarious.  Imaging the outrage if the R had made this mistake rather than the D..

21. Rick says:

I really love watching desperate libs go up in flames. They think this is bad for them, just wait until 2012 elections.

1. Lewis Barry says:

yes if you can get by the voter fraud, that will make it real close, and then the lawyers and the recounts,we might win

22. TuKamotedepuebla says:

It is interesting that democrats run ads to assert what their opposition will or won’t do, but they never run ads saying what the democrats will do.

In case you need a review, democrats will:
    Borrow
    Tax
    Spend to buy votes from their favored support groups
    Ignore 80% of the electorate in decision making
    Retire wealthy
    Wreck the economy of the USA

Socialist Democrats have learned well the arts of propaganda, lies and misinformation from their old Soviet masters and new mentor Saul Alinsky.   I remember how the Soviets would doctor old photos, removing people no longer in favor with the state and adding those who were.  They would rewrite history to suit their ideologies.   There is no difference between the old Soviets and the Democrats of our time except the Dems do not have the absolute power of the communist state.   They are trying though.

1. Lewis Barry says:

yes they learned well from adolf hitler on propaganda, adolph was the king of propaganda. and the democraty party is following his foot steps.  and the democrat jews are bowing down to there political god over there religion and there homeland, just like a democrat

1. Wrabble says:

Dems learned from Stalin & Mao & Alinsky & Clinton.

Hitler was also a rabbid environmentalist and anti-smoker too. Hmmmmm!

2. Rocky Shada says:

You wrote that like a true Texan. Don’t know if you’re from Texas, but just had to write that.

24. Amen Baby says:

Okay yeah, this is disgusting.  It’s not cool to be a Democrat, you really have to have no sense, and no good character

25. Mike says:

DemocRATS have turned their party into a scum party

And the Republican party is any better?  They are ALL corrupt.

1. Mb7725 says:

I agree.  A country of 300+ million people and we cant find 535 decent ones.  WTF.

Yes, as a matter of fact the Republicans ARE better.   You have bad actors in both parties but Dems far out number the GOP in this regard.

May be so but no one party has ever stooped so low as the dems.  They are truely pathetic.

26. Lewis Barry says:

is there anything the commie dems wont do , other then tell the truth.they are the most corrupt arrogent liars I have ever seen.How can they put there hands on the bible and swear to protect this country and the constitution without the bible bursting into flames. they make satan smile like the parent of an honor roll student. I hope they all rot in hell for there actions…

27. Democrat – just another name “mental disorder”

Seriously all the liberals I know pay lip service to the human thing but all are really anti social passive agressives who lie in wait for people who actually do things then complain.

1. Wrabble says:

Liberal lunatic = Libunatic

Liberal lunacy = Libunacy

28. Larry Pool says:

all i can say is turds

29. John Smith says:

don’t people understand who pays corporate taxes?  It certainly isn’t the corporations, they just pass the cost to the customer.

30. Aschiavone60 says:

Vote Turner. Send a message. It’s time.

31. Glenn E Bell says:

Typical DCCC bull shit.  If the truth doesn’t work then lie, lie well, and lie often.

Typical…

33. J'MOKE says:

Well the muzzlims of 911 were flying around looking for lib and WHALLAH NYC KABOOM!!!
    Lotta lib fried that day.
    one lib eye blue left.
    one lib eye blue right.

34. Rodriguez says:

it’s cool watching democrats in their death throws; obama is the terrorist and Americans know it

1. Wrabble says:

Libunatics really are getting desperate.

35. Adamus says:

How can you say no to that sleezy mustache.

36. M. Turtle says:

This makes me sick to my stomach.

37. Frank says:

Obama was debated in 2008 on CNN and debating GOP fiscal responsibility after accumulating a $4 trillion dollar deficit. What he doesn’t mention is that democrats have had a Congressional majority in the House and Senate since 2006. After he was elected, that $4 trillion exponentially increased to $14 trillion. That’s $10 trillion of your tax dollars spent in 4 years – 2 of which under a democratic Congressional majority and 2 years under a democratic Super majority. I didn’t see Pelosi complaining about abusing her right to a corporate jet when she was House majority leader, yet the democrats shamelessly use tactics like this to place blame on the GOP when they know that they created the housing bubble under Clinton via the Community Reinvestment Act under Cuomo as director of HUD and drove economic collapse to be created in order to manufacture a crisis the Obama still swears he ‘inherited’ when he himself helped to cause it and benefited very much from it on the backs of taxpayers – just like he continues to even to this very day. Democrats are giving everyone the runaround, its about time they were exposed for the crooks that they really are and voted out of office in 2012 for consistently trying to destroy this country for their own personal interests.

1. Wrabble says:

Actually, Dems had complete control of Congress starting on January 3, 2007, not “since 2006.”

I can’t think of a single aspect of American life that improved because of having Dems run everything.

Here in Chicago, Dems have been in power for over 50 years. Crime is high, schools are terrible, corruption in local government is rampant, teacher pensions are unfunded, and the city is the most segregated of all major US cities.

That’s what happens when Dems reign.

38. drivingfast001 says:

I always believed that Democraps have no class or morals and this just proves it. 2012 can’t come soon enough but lets make sure to keep just a couple of the stupidest ones in office for daily entertainment.

1. Wrabble says:

If it weren’t for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

39. Jeff Mast says:

Throw this on the mountain of evidence that the Democrats have no shame.

40. Wrabble says:

Dems cut Medicare spending by $500 Billion – and then have the nerve of accusing Republicans of wanting to cut Medicare spending?

41. Fed Up says:

Only shows how sleazy & desperate democrats are, period.

42. jakartaman says:

I hope New Yorkers are smarter than this – but unfortunately history tells another story.
    Insanity – doing the same thing over and over expecting different results – keep voting for the Demedopes!

43. SurfinUSA says:

The real issues are smaller government, lower taxes, less regulation.

Anyone who advertises pictures of planes flying over New York is using the tactics of fomenting fear, ignorance and ridicule.  Avoid them at all cost.  They are lethal to your local and national government unit.

Democrats are harmful to the country.  Just like cigarettes are harmful to your body.  Both can be deadly.

1. K Loushin says:

Even a person 2 thousand miles from NYC can associate the plane with the 9/11 attack. It is offensive not only to the people of NYC but to America. In the weeks after the attack by the terroist the second wave began in the form of JourNOLISTS and the DEMS.. who launched an all out assault on George Bush for sittling in the classroom for their tastes. Exactly what did they want him to do.  Run out of the room with hands frailing? Seriously! Who after Rep Giffords was shot in AZ called for new civility only to have that call violated within minutes after the President uttered the words. Blaming the TEA PARTY. Who did not hear the message of Glenn Becks rally being contrasted by Al Sharptons rally call: “Put down your guns, Put down your guns” Certainly makes one just feel pride doesn’t it. Why is the TEA Party trashed? Simple, they ruined the plans of the Messiah to have world domination and that was unacceptable to the democrats and the leftist media who see themselves as better than their fellow Americans. The very Americans who make this nation run, who by their hard work made America one of the Greatest Nations on this earth. Everything good, decent, God fearing Joe and Jane American stands for is dispised and abhored in the ranks of the Democrat party. They believe they are above the rules be it in the church, the cities, the halls of government and the courts. They hate the constitution because they cannot stand the idea that they should follow the standards which built this Nation. You hear it in their comments, their mandates which hold people down, you hear it in their vulgar tone be it commercials or speeches or everyday talk. Big “F”n deal” There is indeed a sickness across the land and it has spread by the hands of a party and moral decay by which they have imposed their hate and venom and lies upon their fellow Americans.  Yes Democrats that party is you. From the dog catcher to the President you have spread your stink upon the land.

44. Mike Wilsin says:

When the so called “leader” of this vile party continues to set the tone for divisive politics, you can’t expect these scum bags to rise above the sewer politics can you?

What low-lifes these Democrats are – next thing you know Repubs were at the helm of the Titantic.

Question – what’s the difference between a Democrat and a Union punk?  Nothing.

1. Kevin Pearson says:

The Democratic Party is a Union for Politicians.  They are not capable of doing anything else, other than run for office.

That’s why they hate the Republicans so much, they see the Republicans as non-union SCABS that are taking away jobs that are rightly theirs.

Yep…totally looked like a comparison to the 9/11 terrorist attack. 100% convinced.

Scare tactics…disgusting!

48. Mdvlt80 says:

All the reason why balanced, serious, independents, women, Latinos are running away from the socialist party by the droves.

1. Wrabble says:

Liberals hate it when minorities escape the Democrat Plantation.

49. Tim says:

Twisted, come on now…

50. Spooky Dude says:

New york, who cares.  Cut all of new England back to Virginia off the roles of the USA, and let those tax and spend dems tax themselves into oblivion. the gangs can kill all the whites, and people like barney frank, Charles schumer carolyn McCarthy, and Michael Bloomberg can fend them off with their plastic sporks.
    Except the real America, the heartand, knows that these gungrabbers have their own guns, and private security, their own jets, to fly them away to their own island hideaways where their offshore bank accounts are already waiting for them.
    Enough, take your New York army, with submarines and battleships and fall off the end of the continent.  BuBye

Anyone the New York Times endorses is a crook.

52. Tim Tatum says:

Mediscare once again.  Tried and true!  You don’t have to govern, just scare seniors.

Awesome production quality along with the questionable level in taste. Way to go democrats. Kinda reminds me of that president that flew Airforce 1 over New York a while ago in a fund raising stunt. Can’t remember his name though.

54. The Dems are such sad little people.

It’s all they have…..they don’t have a recond to point to, they don’t have a plan.  All they can do is place the race card and ad hominem attacks….no matter how gutteral…to try and win.  They don’t play be the rules of fairness, why should we.   There should be a rebuttal ad showing this one and showing how they play.

56. Fire156 says:

The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves, I guest the college education is really paying off, that’s what they come up with.  WOW

Andy

New campaign slogan:  “Do as I say, not as I do!”

58. Barry Bin Inhalin says:

Ahh, the Democrats.

59. Tdykle says:

liberalism is a mental disorder.

F obama and his illegal alien family

60. Lawyers Guns & Money says:

The Marxist hijacking of the Democratic Party that has endured for forty years is almost at an end and when these little creatures are sent slithering back to their natural habitat under the rocks, the Country will be able to expel their poison and move on

61. TeaPartyForever says:

EFF the demoncrats that are associated to this ad.
    They should be flown to 30,000 feet and pushed out a plane themselves (no chute)
    !@&*&*%#!

62. guest says:

Can you imagine the outcry if the Republicans tried this? The Democrats have no positive agenda for America.  All they do if revert to the same dishonest scare tactics again and again.  I hope the electorate is tired of all of this and shows their displeasure at the ballot box — by not electing democrats.

63. epitome says:

i am so happy that the democratic party is functionally dead in louisiana.

the ad is a disgrace, a shame, and a motivating factor for me to contribute to Bob Turner.

There comes a point when the desperation of the Democrat Party becomes so sickening that the people just want them (and the Kenayn) to just shut up and go away.

65. Magneto says:

This is why once Obama bin laden is out of office the leftist need to rounded up and sent away out of this country. They impose their garbage on Americans and no one needs them.

Voters are sick and tired of this type of ad – from either party.     Clean it up, guys.    If your candidate stoops to this trash, they deserve to lose at the polls.

67. J Bigglesworth says:

Wasn’t it Obama that threatened to stop sending out the social security checks this summer?

68. Kithogan says:

talk about poor taste

69. Tobias2012 says:

The Leftists way of thinking is mind boggling. Can’t understand how they are so oblivious to their own sick hypocrisy.

70. Jim Smith says:

FCUKING ASHSOLES.

71. Meaghan says:

remember wasserman schultz ( Jew hater) said that the republicans want illegal aliens against the law — her statement speaks for the state of the democRAT party

the democrats hope that the people will bite on this lie
    they have spent many years keeping the people down , they believe thier base is basicly stupid and will listen to what they say

73. Ed says:

“Democrats” do not exist. They are progressives, through and through. The “Harry Truman Democrat” hasn’t existed for decades, and these despicable people are scum.

The sad thing, though, is that there are people who buy into this rot and support these vicious demagogues.

The best way to eliminate the problem is to vote, Vote, VOTE!

Get these creatures out of our lives.

74. Jay says:

I hate it when we read into ads our own personal agenda or presuppositions. I’m not quite sure he is intending to associate the candidate with 9/11 terrorists.  This criticism is more reflective of the authors thoughts than can logically (being the key word here) be found in the ad. It’s the same thing the Dems did with the guy in AZ who is giving away a glock to his supporters. . . . They said how insensitive because Gifford was shot with a glock . . . But that’s accusing the guy of trying to gain off of her tragedy. Politicians are mostly idiots, but doing something like this intentionally is probably going a little too far.

75. David Morris says:

Hey, All of you people are racists for saying that the master DNC is trying anything but to start a dialog on how the GOP is racist and hates all minorities and wants to Hang Blacks from trees.

This was purely a conikidink, cant you see that? The DEMOCRATS ARE FOR THE LITTLE GUY, WE JUST WANT TO SHOW THAT IT IS REPUBLICANS FLY CORPORATE JETS.
    Now, I must leave with Nancy P on one of the GOVERNEMTS 138 CORPORATE JETS AND GO ON A JUNKET TO THE UNION HEADQUARTERS TO MEET WITH SOME THUGS ABOUT HOW TO “KILL THE TEA PARTY”

76. Rohair says:

typical left wing garbage.

Their desperation is pathetic!  This is great!  Another lib getting hopefully getting booted from a democratic city and another smack in obama’s face.  It just keep getting better the closer we get to kicking this lame president out next year.

78. There will be no Medicare or Social Security for future generations if they’re not reformed.

1. Reggie says:

They know that. Bush tried to reform and fix SS but the Marxist left cried out their lies and he backed down. Bush also warned the D controlled House and Senate about the housing bubble that was on a trainwreck course several years before the housing market crash but Barney Frank (who should be in prison) and the others on the left blew him off on that too.

79. Reggie says:

The Marxist/Communist left are desperate, from their Union goons to their over the top rhetoric from their loony politicians. Even the dunkoff Joe Biden calling the Tea Party terrorists. Yup the left is desparate. Lets give them all a well deserved vacation starting in 2012.
    Ron Paul 2012

1. Rocky Shada says:

I was agreeing with you all the way up until I read the last sentence.

80. Lastexitinny says:

hang this bastard on live tb

1. Lastexitinny says:

TV dammit

Proves once again, its the democratic party who are the real terrorists in this country. Always fear mongering, always declaring war, always threatening to take everyone else out. Stick a fork in them. I think their done.

Oh, and one more thing…. just a few days before the tenth anniversary and after last nights announcement of car bomb threats? Shame on dems for having such poor, poor taste. I just don’t know what has happened to the party of Camelot.

1. Terry says:

IT d i e d with him.

83. Mark Davies says:

Classy – lets use the deaths of 3025 Americans to try to win a election for the Democrates….Super job!

1. Reggie says:

Put your tinfoil hat back on and drink some more liberal/marxist kool-aid

84. Terry says:

This goes to show you the Democrats will do anything to win . Poor taste, Bad taste, Even general stupidity. They don’t care about the country they ONLY care about keeping power.

The ad is geared to the third-grade mentality of most Democrats.

86. Eddie George says:

This just demonstrates how intellectually bankrupt the democrats are.  The truth doesn’t matter, only furthering their propaganda matters.

I have a feeling that they are going to pay dearly for this.

1. Reggie says:

Rules for radicals/communists. The left are Communists/Marxists/Progressive, what ever name you want to use, they all fit. The sooner the rest of America wakes up realizes that fact of the lying lefts agenda, the faster we can fix this country.
      Ron Paul 2012

87. trajan lodge says:

The same old lies from the Liberal destructors of America. Get rid of all of them and we might have a chance.

88. Mike Florey says:

Dems: nose up, stalled, control reversal, behind the power curve, unrecoverable.

89. Robin says:

Not a Shill for Coulter, but read her latest book, DEMONIC which explains this  sort of activity on the part of the left from time  immemorial.

90. BeB says:

If Wieners district goes GOP then Obama better start making arrangements for a new job in 14 months. Garanteed

91. The Scunocrats get funnier everyday with there projecting. What they have done to our education system, economy and our culture , they make the 9/11 terrorists seem like choirboys

The Dems have evolved into a vile, callous, and mean group of people.

More like fly your friendly Obama Muslim skies.  What did you think he wanted to replace corporate jets with?  Kites!

Sick little dimOcraps.  If they didn’t have such low standards and morales, they would have no standards and morales at all.

95. SalukiDawg says:

Tax Loopholes are funny thing.   Both parties want to get rid of them (the ones they do not agree with).    The last President to try and pass a TRUE policy change on the tax codes was Reagan.  The Democrats would have no part of it.    I hear many Republicans calling for a flat/fair tax with tax code reform.  The Democrats want this bloated government with obfuscated codes and regulations.   It does not make sense to me other than they want to CHEAT the system.

The tax code is how they control the public.  Reward some, make others change their ways.  Flat tax is the only way to go.

96. VET03 says:

Meanwhile, those of us who responded to 9/11 (cops and firefighters) are mostly Republicans, as well as are members of our military. If not for persons like myself the country would be filled with cowardly leftists, wait – that’s redundant.

Wow, Democrats equating a Republican supporting the right of a corporation to not pay hugh taxes to the federal government to a terrorist attack.

Meanwhile, Democrats refuse to admit that radical Muslims want to kill as many Americans as possible (but they rant on how angry white people want to lynch non-white people).

The most ironic point of all is that this House seat will likely soon be eliminated because of redistricting. So while some New Yorkers want to send a message to Washington, it seems like most New Yorkers have their heads up in the clouds and refuse to acknowledge the message being sent by the millions fleeing its confines. The message, New York is no longer a good place, there are many better places to live and raise a family in the USA. Get a clue New Yorkers!

This is the best the Democrats can do.  No substance.  No solutions.  Just disparagement, libel, and slander.  Pretty sad!

99. DAVE B says:

May he and his family rot slowly in Hell.
    Do the democrats have any decency? Obviously not.
    Next thing is we will hear from Barry Hussein how we all need to work together and just agree with all of his Anti-American Policies

100. oran040102 says:

It’s pretty sad that all they have to try to win is scare tactics, quite a few fabrications, innuendos and flat out lies.  I have no respect for the likes of Biden and his cronies who think calling Americans terrorists, b****r-d’s, extortionists, crazies, racists, telling them to go to he double L,  and the list goes on.  If any one one would have ever gotten a vote from me they can kiss it goodbye.  I certainly wouldn’t want a representative who acts like a school yard bully and resorts to name calling because they have nothing positive to offer.  I can’t believe they are so ignorant that they think this is what we want our representative to act like.  My 9 year old granddaughter has more integrity and maturity than these clowns.  For them to even consider using a tragedy like 9/11 to smear anyone is about as low as you can get.

Rule #1: it’s great when democrats to demagogue.
    Rule #2: attack republicans for same.

It’s as bumbling as Obama saying the republicans are holding up jobs.  They were elected in a landslide to STOP the Obummer agenda which is spend, spend, spend and czars, czars, czars.

103. Dick Morningwood says:

Unbelievable!  Is there any tackiness and desperate measures that the Dems would NOT use?  Oh… I forget.  They were marching lock-step in blaming and demonizing Bush, then (and now) Republicans and Tea Party members for all of our woes.  It still amazes me by how low these supporters and their dying ideas will go to create any appearance of impropriety where none seems to exist.  Only because, like crying children who don’t get their way, they scream and throw tantrums, that they want us in the public to support such big-government ideas.  I don’t know about you, but I moved away from Mommy and Daddy when I was 18.  I don’t need a government controlling my life.  I think I know what’s best for me and my family, not some money-wasting big government to tell me what to do.  If you are too scared to be in control of your life, move to China.

104. Jim Smith says:

FCUKING ASHSOLES.

No more civility against these Communist Party animals.  Full-bore now.

106. Berto says:

Looks like weiners are still fighting for the seat.  I guess weiners pick weiners?

107. attilathehun says:

Dirt bags. All of them!

108. Truth says:

Not surprising the Anti-Americans have digressed to attacking Ron Paul here. They sure are scared of him.

I’d be less disgusted at eating a dog turd than I am with demonrats. Is there any depth to which they will not descend to?

110. Marcia N says:

If Turner had done that to his opponent then all heck would have broken loose.  The outrage!!  Kind of like when Obama flew Air Force 1 over Manhattan.  It was just an oops according to him but if Bush had done it he would have been impeached.
    I hate what the Democrats have done to my country!  I’m sickened by their Labor movement, their lies and their inability to understand we want real change and the Tea Party offers what America is craving.  Lower Taxes, Accountability, no spending and smaller government.  I hope they’re all looking for jobs, including Mr. “my friends” McCain and his cronies!
    Fed up in Arizona and happy to see New York is just as fed up!

111. Fred Ricardo says:

Republicans are subversives killing any ideas to save the middle class to help greedy business make more profit.

The GOP is all for CEOs making $50 Million by moving jobs overseas, but oppose Social Security.

1. B says:

You are a DIP$HIT!

2. snoopy says:

Fred you marxists you are as red as red china .You are about as lame as your facebook page shows you to be.

3. Dick Morningwood says:

You can fool some of the people, some of the time (like you), but not all of us THIS TIME!  Boy do you have a brainwashed outlook on things.  Just how does a CEO profit by cutting worker’s jobs?  I mean, an expanding business ADDS jobs.  Probably workers are being laid off because we have yet to see the historical rebound in our cyclical macro-economy, mostly due to lack of faith in our over-extended credit situation, which would normally cause smaller countries to default.  Big Government is your answer?  Oh I forgot… now is the time to rationalize the demonization of Republicans and shift the blame from the real topic: The role of Big Government and the anti-business stance it takes.  How about cutting taxes to free money to change hands and stimulate the economy?  Oh that’s right… Obama’s half-trillion-dollar “stimulus” will be the panacea, and is going to be funded just HOW?  I only have an MBA, so I’d like someone more educated than me to show the error of my thoughts, and provide me with the specifics to “re-educate” myself.

Damn hit the wrong button,  Anyway, many of Americas big corporations are run by…DEMOCRATS.  Want a few aof the biggies?   How about Steve Jobs of Apple the company of which most of their products are made OVERSEAS like in CHINA.   Bill Gates of Microsoft.   Imelt of G.E.  DisneyCorp. aha there is Steve Jobs again who owns a controlling interest.  Ever look at the membership board of big oil?  What do you see there,?  About a 50-50 split of Dems and GOPs.   Then there all of the ultra rich Buffett, Soros, the Hollywood elite, etc.

5. B says:

Fred Ricardo is an example of a dangerous Marxist whose stupidity is a threat to the US.  Head should be deported or hung!

6. DAVE B says:

Fred, they say ignorance is bliss.
      Unfortunately like most Democrats/Socialists, you don’t want FACTS to get in the way of your ideology!!!
      FACT, The 2 states with the highest unemployment rates in the country are from the leaders of your democrat/socialist party,  Nevada and California
      FACT: The 2 states with the lowest unemployment rates are the republican states of North and South Dakota
      FACT: Unemployment rates among blacks were the highest under Obama and Carter

112. Democrats: Keeping the debate civil, when they’re not telling us all we can go to hell for wanting less intrusive government or more focus on domestic concerns than interests of foreign nations, or making up propaganda TSA videos to frame the administration’s political opponents as the next lone nutter.  History has shown that regimes that rely on propaganda to maintain control fail.

A warning.

Blah blah blah Dem talking point for the last 70 years, Republicans want to kill grandma, social security, medicare, and they want corporations to take all your money blah blah blah.

How many generations of democrats does it take to recognize the same lies.

Are these the same Democrats who accuse Republicans of misusing 9/11 every time they even mention it?  Once again they don’t feel they have to uphold the standards they set for themselves.  Such hypocrites, and they know it and don’t care.

115. Just curious if this was  a local advertising agency or a national one.

Are people in New York really going to believe this DemocRAT?….

117. pecker says:

That is Air Force One. Doing a photo-op. For exactly this date.

118. Richard says:

Typical scumbag Democrats and there doing all this to keep the seat of another scumbag and a weiner to boot.

Is there any wonder that the DCCC is so similar to the old Soviet Union ‘CCCP” which was the “Union of Soviet Socialist Republiks”?   So what we have now can be transliterated as the “Democrat Union of Soviet Socialists” – “DCCC”.

120. B says:

When trying to describe how the democrat/liberal/socialist traitors are a
    poison to the United States, I find that Cicero said it best…..

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
    survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he
    is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those
    within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard
    in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor;
    he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their
    arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
    He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to
    undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can
    no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

Desperation thy name is Democrat

122. snoopy says:

Why do these jews vote left because they are jews by birth only and left wing democrats by choice

I have 7 and 9 year boys.  I am rearing them to see the total amorality of the left and how the lazy right let them destroy key components of our moral fiber as a nation.  Hopefully, my kids generation will do a far better job running this country than the hideous job the past three generations have.  It will be a tough job trying to undo the victim/entitlement mentality that currently exists.

124. jr56wr says:

hey liberals, as if your mafia thug union scum, hoffa, wasn’t crazy enough to advocate murdering americans ( ” all obama has to do is say when” ), now you liberal idiots are comparing GOP to the terrorists you liberal cowards won’t confront?! You democrat kool-aid drinkers are getting dumber by the day!

125. jr56wr says:

126. Demobust says:

The odd thing: it’s the Kamikaze Democrats who are about to hit the ground at terminal velocity.

Just wondering — who exactly builds those evil “corporate jets”? American workers, by any chance?

128. John W says:

HA HA HA HA HA….

Damn, these libs are hilarious.

129. CopperGears88 says:

If you go to homeland security’s website and look at their list of signs that someone might be a lone wolf terrorist, among other things the list includes anyone who : A) talks about the biblical book of revelations (so Christians), B) shows disgruntlement with the government (so definitely constitutional conservatives, among other people), and C) expresses concern that the economy may collapse (so people with analytical ability).

None of these things are actually red flag signs that someone might hurt other people. My grandmother fits all three of those descriptions, and she doesn’t even know how to load a simple pistol, not to mention she is a very kind and gentle soul. The objective of the corrupt elite is to divide and destroy through fear and hate mongering. See Something, Say Something is one of many examples of their tactics. When is the last time you saw potential terrorist activity? Really? They just want you paranoid and divided from your fellow Americans, lest you come together and stand as one against true tyranny.

130. cogsys says:

Actually this doesn’t surprise, the Left will say and do anything to hold on to power.  It would be great if other of districts on which the Left has had a ‘lock’ swung conservative.

131. No pun intended… but this ain’t going to fly with New Yorkers !!!

132. xyz says:

Unfortunately this doesn’t surprise me.  Democrats have NO morals or ethics and therefore no standards.  Whatever it takes to get what they want…

133. Bryan says:

Can you smell the desperation?  Violence (Unions), Threats (Unions) and pushing fear….  that’s when you know you’ve got these weasels on the ropes.

134. Enemyoftheobamastate says:

For traitorous democratic politicians and their allies, establishment republicans, the collective wrath of the American people directed at congress in ’12 will make 9/11 seem insignificant.

135. patriot says:

democrats disgust me. they never had any decency. if a republican did that they would be beside themselves. truth is, cowardice is a requisite for liberalism

How can Democratic voters continue to support candidates who use this kind of disgusting attack ads in their campaign? They prove time and time again they have nothing to offer except fear and lies. Any candidate I support would immediately loose it if they put out ads such as this.

137. Ostan Crider says:

Tasteless.. politicians are the lowest form of citizen.

As you criticize the Democrat advertising campaign in Weiner’s district, bear in mind they are appealing to a class and mindset  of voters who put Weiner in office. I doubt they will be peeling off any Republican votes with that ad..

As for “Independents”, they  seem incapable of making an informed decision. Undecided voters are like last-minute shoppers. They always choose the wrong gift.

You have in Congress what you have in districts. Otherwise, how do you explain Maxine Waters and Barney Frank? Don’t sweat it. It doesn’t take all kinds, we just got all kinds.

Being a Democrat means never having to say sorry…or I was wrong.

Democrats are the scum of the earth. They know they can’t run on their record or the policies they’d like to stick us with, so they lie. You can’t believe a single thing a democrat says.

141. Jacob says:

Democrats should be hunted down like rabid dogs in the street. ALL of them.

142. Dad says:

typical democrat scumbaggery

I saw these comment. That part of the video is edited to make it look like that’s what he said. The word loophole was inserted after something completely irrelevant to the discussion.

This is only the beginning people!  As much as I disagree with the politics and policies of B. Hussein Obama, I believe he is going to be a two term president.   Yes, even after three very long years of a further declining economy, greater job loss and even lower consumer confidence, I still believe Obama is a two term president.  They have NO successes upon which they can base a campaign but they are not about to relinquish control of the power.

Obama and his group are about to launch the most vile and dirtiest campaign in history.  They will not allow ethic, rules, laws nor the will of the American people stand in the way of retaining the White House.  Today, if one disagrees with the presidents policies, he or she is labeled a “racist/bigot.”  I expect this to change over the coming months, however.  As election day draws near, they will begin to equate dissenting opinion with te rr orism.  Have a dissenting opinion, you’re a “ter rorist”.    They’ll campaign that you’re “either with Obama or with the terr orists.”   It’s going to be UGLY!

Hmm. First a 9-11 tie in (those republicans are just like the taliban). Then the modified version (anyone notice that at the Hampton Airport, all those private jets owned by Obama supporters).

So much for the vaunted party of ideas. Time to grow up and leave the campus kiddies.

I don’t doubt Weprins going to win this seat.  The same people that scream and cry for change are the ones who elect the same  d  i  r  t  b  a  g  s , every time.  Congratulations Weprin.

147. Hardrada says:

Eh, right wing ding dongs are terrorists in a way, just like the Minutemen and original Tea Party guys were terrorists.  In fact I dare say that anyone who owns a gun, wears a polo shirt, and gripes about high taxes is well nigh a terrorist.

Go ahead, try to prove me wrong, you’ll simply be showcasing your terroristic proclivities.

148. ByteRider says:

The Dems have NO SHAME… using a national tragedy for political gain. Pathethic, disgusting, revolting… and typical.

149. K Loushin says:

Don’t forget it was the DEMOCRATS who robbed Medicare of 500 Billion to pay part of Obamacare which 57% of Joe and Jane America didn’t want and still does’nt want. They refused our requests to slow down and do it right but they shoved it down our throats with the additional threats it imposes upon us. Taking the best medical care in the world and bringing it down to third level quality.  Thanks Dems and you have the gall to say Jesus was a socialist, nothing like mocking God.

150. Blak Fools says:

SPICCKS—NIGERO’S —RACE MIXING LIBERALS—-

EXECUTE THEM ALL!!!!!!

As Maxina the BABOON Waters said—NIGERO— GO TO HELL !!!!!

Let’s take these son of bitches out  (SPICCKS and NIGERO’S )and give America back to the HUMANS’—-HOFFA the UNION THUG

1. OldOllie says:

Man, you give racists a bad name, it that’s even possible.

This guy is a Democrat plant

It would almost be palatable to have BO win another term if the pubs could get a veto proof majority in both houses.

152. Those liberals are a bunch of mentally sick people and they don’t stop at nothing. No regards for people’s feelings, no pride in their country, no patriotism. Just power and more power that they are after.
    SICK, SICK, SICK

What’s not to understand about liberals.  They have no values, other than you shouldn’t criticize others, unless they are conservatives.  Then the rules don’t apply.

Personally I am beginning to like Hoffa’s comment, and it might be time to take out the son of bitches, starting with Obozo, the clown in chief.  He needs to have his public housing taken from him, along with the valets and staff, and corp. jets, and limos and all the perks that he hates for others.

Gee, remind me how to spell DIRTBAG!

155. RTC says:

There is no depth so low that the Dems will not stoop to it.

Pure Ratism.Liberals ARE hatred.

They are going to start a Civil War in this country.When the horrific riots and deaths occur because of their Knownothingistic cynicism THEY will be responsible.

Status Quo

If New Yorkers elect a Democrat, especially one who “approves” such an ad, they truly are puppets, lemmings or just plain masochists.  New York seems to have taken over first place in the sleazy politician sweepstakes, although this election would be a chance for them to break out of that mind-controlled rut.

160. Khandoor says:

Plane “Buzzing” Manhattan, compliments of Obama…we still don’t know who was on board that day.

161. BMF says:

Raise your hand if you think the implied reference to 9/11 was an innocent oversight.

162. Don't Care says:

….it’s proven Over and Over…
    ….FRIENDS DON’T LET FRIENDS VOTE DEMOCCRAT!…

163. Renner says:

Typical dirty politics being employed by the Dems. That statement was so taken out of context it is rediculous…Turner went on to say (at the time that the ) “is a joke”. This is like the scene in Meet the Parents where Ben Stiller is in the airport and they start saying “you said bomb!”

They have also lied in mailers saying Turner is a member of the Tea Party even though he has made it clear repeatedly he is not and Dems can’t forget to fall back on the “Old Reliable” of the dirty tricks playbook by sending out mailers to scare old ladies by saying that Turner wants to cut senior citizens social security benefits even though Turner has repeatedly said he would start by saying we can make “no changes to the benefits of ANYONE currently over the age of 55″ and then work to repair the system for those of us who still have some time.  The facts don’t seem to matter though.

READ AND UNDERSTAND

1) Thankfully people are waking up to the institutionalized corruption that is the Democratic party – it lives off taxpayer money funded through public unions. Need I say more?

2) The Democrat Party survives because the national media is pro-Democrat. So..why do you still watch mainstream media and Hollywood?

3) MOST IMPORTANT: The Democrat party destroyed the black family, leading to criminalization of the community.  Democrats put in black Democrat leaders who get wealthy off the poverty industry while the community rots away – it’s why immigrants cycle through the ghetto, while blacks remain.  Democrats now plan on having Latinos go the same route – break up the family with welfare, which causes dependency, no incentive for education, and leaders getting fat off the misery of those they govern.

4) In other words. Latinos – all immigrants – should take a good look at what the Democrats have done to blacks, and decide if that is what they want – it is a hardhearted way to look at it but it is truth.

5) Blacks should ask themselves if it is any surprise that the party of the KKK, Jim Crow and lynchings should do what they have done to the black community – that is, destroy it.  The leaders on which blacks rely are responsible for the continued misery of the community  – 50 years and a trillion dollars – and these are the people who blacks give 100% of the vote? It isn’t Republicans that destroyed the black community – it was DEMOCRATS – wake up for chrissake!

6) Get off your darn computer call your local Republican leader and offer to help – NOW!

165. Alkmetro says:

Very sad to watch these dems.  They have been taught and are being taight to hate and to be vile and to use whatever they can.  It has gone overboard though.  Most of us, except the extemely ignorant, are so very tired of this sort of garbage.  we have bigger issues…Economy, fast and furious, wars, solyndra, voter fraud, ACORN,voter intimidation, labor unions, the down grade, the most money ever spent…ever….nukes in Iran, China’s build up…and this is what er get from Dems….

166. Neveragain says:

The evil is the liberal and their party, the cancer spread by their leaders invites social unrest and discord. This is the desired behavior and is meant to goad the Americans to react.
    To our credit we now see beyond this ploy and allow themselves to self implode. Union thugs kidnap, harass intimidate and criminally assualt the citizenry, all protected by a media and an attorney general who is directly ordered to circumvent decency and the laws of the land, as wel as the constitution.
    Justice will prevail, and evil will fail. The POTUS is responsible and will be made accountable. He is the reason for our strife and will be voted out in 2012. Hopefully the damage he has caused can be corrected.
    History will be inscribed with the pure hate that this POTUS had for the country and its citizens,that he has lied to and bullied. This will be forever inscribed and his name will be representative of his misguided and criminal deeds. Shame on you

1. K Loushin says:

And he can build his Presidental library back in Kenya or Indonesia…  THANKS Obama for being a bigger crook than Nixon… at least Nixon had enough morals to resign.  Obama’s answer BLAME BUSH & SPEND MORE MONEY.
      Good people of NYC You can’t say your better off today than you were under Bush
      and it can’t be said that you have prospered under Obama unless your a union thug at the top.
      So vote realisticly this time…  Obama needs to go why send him more support the likes of Pelosi & Reid, Dodd, Franks, Rangle, with the tax cheats, and Czars.  THIS IS AMERICA not the USSA (the united socialist states of America)

That David Weprin looks a like Floyd the barber from Andy Griffith.

This law allowing anyone to have a New Mexico Driver license is hurting the rights of New Mexico people and must be repealed now. We New Mexican’s have rights. Why do we  have to suffer for the illegal aliens? Politicos who get  illegal votes are holding us hostage.The vicious cycle of providing special rights and privileges to Illegal alien persons in the State of New Mexico is very much affected by these people (Illegal alien persons) illegally voting in our elections. Thus disenfranchising the Legal citizens of this State. We must do a better job of insuring fair elections in this State because a true majority albeit just a few thousand are cancelled by close strategically placed Illegal alien votes.Real change just bubbles up from the bottom. Real politicians know it. Mark my words the tables do turn and opens your eyes; see the real resentment building. People are getting fed up. With reapportionment and close scrutiny at the polls on Election Day the entire Democrat party will be taught a lesson. The Texas organized Santa Fe-based Illegal alien advocacy group Somos Un Pueblo Unido just will not take no for an answer. There must be a very great deal to lose if New Mexico ends the practice of providing drivers licenses to illegal aliens.

That ad was Not an innocent ‘oops’ by the Dems! That ad was about their getting money, and their gaining or maintaing power – as usual! Nothing more. yet they’re going to stick with their  ‘ we didn’t know’ that the image of a low flying jet around Manhattan would ‘offend’ New Yorkers to say the Least – but it Would get their attention too. So they then pulled the ad, but they sure got people talking about the rich vs. poor Again, didn’t they!? because it’s gone viral, has it not?

So the party of the “Tea Party Zombies Must Die” video game, didn’t know what effect their ad would have on the People of NY, or on the country at large, so close to the 10-year memorial of 9/11,  or what kind of media attention it would bring with it? The Hell They Didn’t Know! Bastards!

170. rob says:

Lol liberals are so dumb…. And unfortunately most of the country is also dumb they probably think Bob turner  was flying the planes and parachuted out just in time, using an invisible parachute and cloaking device!!

171. K Loushin says:

It is clear that Democrats care for power by any means necessary.
    Republicans play by the rules rather than have the appearance of impropriety.
    Independents are a mystrery either they seek more facts by which to make their choice or they are lazy and would rather wait to see who may win and vote that way so as to be on the winning side.
    Frankly the voters would love to see a real person of integrity take office rather than watch as dirty politics win by corrupt means.
    Democrats don’t care so long as they have power and will do anything by any means to retain that power.

Republicans often have good ideas or decent candidates which fall to the underhanded smears brought on by the Democrats. (see Sarah Palin) They will dig, manufacture lies, use words out of context to paint an unfair and wrongful view of the Candidate. It was the Democrats which sent the wave of lawyers to Alaska to dig dirt on Palin. It was the Democrats which brought unfounded charges against her to the point by which she chose to resign rather than to cost the state more funds to defend her as gov. What have we been told over and over She’s dumb, She couldn’t take the job, and lately they are using the term thin skinned. Look at the State records of Alaska and see just how many of the 33 charges brought against her had merit… None! But because she made an instant connection with the American People the media set out to destroy her.  And they have not yet let up. Now they try the same with Gov Perry of TX.  It is very difficult to defend the repeatitive lies they spew daily via their media hence men. ABC CBS NBC MSNBC CNN PBS all have the same talking points and yet they will attack the one station that is fair and balanced FOX NEWS but then I guess you need six stations and affiliates to spread the venom and lies as the Democrats do.

And we are left with the independents those who leave their brains on low and wait until the last second to cast a vote which 90% of the time is wrong.  Yes there are some that actually weigh the issues, but reality being what it is they go with the one they think will win just so they can say I knew it all along. BULL! Sadly it doesn’t matter if the Democrats are the stink of the nation and the Republicans are the punching bag of the Democrats. Both must court the one group that doesn’t seem to know how to make up their minds on any issue or cause. So we are left with the same tired sleezy bunch running things in our states and on the National level.  Serious change can’t come from those who can’t see black and white, up or down, right or left.  So the only hope left for us is term limits which by change will come and politictions cannot make lifetime carriers of abusing their voters.

1. Andrew Armand says:

But the GOP attack ads comparing Max Cleland, a veteran that served this country (unlike us unemployed political trollers), to Osama Bin Laden are okay, right? Because when Republicans attack, it’s with good morals and reasons and they were just trying to point out the Cleland wanted to allow the blacks and browns enslave our young blond women!

172. Cogito says:

It shows the true ignorance of the Leftists.  They just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.  They are toast, and they know it.  Their usual propaganda and name calling, as set forth in Alynski’s Rules for Radicals, no longer works with anyone who has a modicum of cognitive skill.

Obama is the best thing that has happened for Conservatism since Woodrow Wilson.

173. Keleven says:

The tired old Mediscare tactic is actually more offensive than the plane. How many elections are Democrats going to get away with this crap?

174. Jess says:

Unless the point of this is to ignite some unwarranted conspiracy theory, I don’t see the relevance. As an objective reader, I have a hard time associating this obvious poor graphic design choice with a morally bankrupt DNC. My first thought was that they let an intern pick the graphics.

What else is new. In Dec. ObumbleA called Republicans terrorists holding America Hostage. Joe B and the Dem Leadership say it all the time. It is the mantra of the Soros/Move on/OfiddleA election network campaign.  At the height of a call for civility this week OdogatemyhomeworkA inferred the Congress (Republicans) need to stop the circus – all the while wearing his floppy shoes, red nose and orange hair – unless “Congress” means the Democrats who had the Senate and House and couldn’t bother to pass a budget or jobs bill – or those  28 Terrorist Tea Partiers who are standing in front of the Socialist Tank at America Square!

The Democrats are desperate.  They are even losing some of the union votes now.

President Teleprompter is leading down the path to destruction.

There is going to be a bounty on Democrats.  Most thinking people are going to be upset when they learn that Obama et al., have destroyed the greatest county.

Dems are desperate and shameless.

Better get used to this claptrap, folkes!!!  This is all you will see from the demogogues and the democrat party for the next 14+ months!!!  They have no platform but name-calling, bullying, trashing legitimate businesses, harassing people they don’t know, and general mayhem against America.  Trumpka’s goon’s are terrorizing the state of Washington as we speak – where is the Army or National Guard???  Osama fired them in his quest to destroy the military.  It’s going to be a tough fight but Osama will lose because there is no substance to him.  He is all smoke and mirrors.

180. SOCIALISMMUSTDIE says:

We must humiliate, emasculate,embarrass expunge and destroy the Democrat pigs. Unions, racists opportunists, parasites and the “racially disadvantaged” must dissappear or this country is toast.

You can believe that from now on at every Tea Party event, there will be demoncrat shills with racist and otherwise negative banners and signs shouting all kinds of incendiary slogans.  And guess who will be showing these shills, your favorite MSM personalities.  So be ready, for as sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, they will be out in force.

182. Will Pardon says:

Why do they say those things, why do they do those things? Because liberalism is a MENTAL DISORDER and it seems to be spreading from the intimate contact of the liberal perverts.

183. Floger says:

To begin with, what idiot at that company would even think of allowing the original to pass design concept at any time. This project must have been given to the new ad designer right out of college that was 12 when 9/11 happened. His/her bosses and company execs should be demoted for their stupidity in approving it.

184. Greg B says:

This bunch can’t even doctor a birth certificate sufficiently…..

185. Greg B says:

Won’t happen. TEA party events are well run.

186. Richard says:

Hey. It only killed republicans on 9 11. They weren’t really Americans anyhow. Just vote for hope and change. And send the DNC all your money. They will give you free gas, new GM cars and a union card, green card, voting card, social security card and a Visa debit card. You cannot go wrong. And still get earned income credit checks after filing and paying no taxes. If you really love America, vote democratic.
    If anyone messes with you, the ATF will arm you for free!

187. Greg B says:

Just look a Detroit!

188. Greg B says:

Why is not Jamie Gorelick in prison for life?

People are tired of the democratic party as it is today.  It isn’t the same party as it was in the 60s .  Most of those people cared for America first not like todays party that only cares about their election.

They should remember that the last plane to buzz the city was Air Force One.   That might just blow up in the Democrats faces. Now, how about Trumka’s political ad using the picture of the fire fighters responding to 9/11. There is absolutely no decency in that Democrat Union leader.

191. Andrew Armand says:

But the GOP attacks on Max Cleland comparing him to Osama Bin Laden are okay right? Because they were just trying to protect America from Cleland – a war veteran determined to give our white girls to the Arabs

1. Richard says:

He is an American hero! A true democrat. Got drunk, blowed off his legs. What a true patriot. Them sorry ass communist republicans should of never thunk of picking on this great citizen!

What the heck is wrong with you people?  He wasn’t drunk, he wasn’t in combat and he wasn’t in Khe Sahn.   It was an accident that took his arm and legs.  He was out setting up comm sites and at the last one decided to stay and have a couple of beers with some buddies.  When he hopped out of the helocopter he noticed a grenade on the ground which he thought had popped off his vest.  When he went to pick it up , it went off.   Bad luck, maybe poor judgement, but it was just an accident and he wasn’t drunk.

What a lie, that never happened.  Clelands judgement was brought into question for voting against several homeland securty measures in an ad that featured imagry of Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein who we were at war with.   In no way was he COMPAIRED to bin Laden.
      Typical left wing misinformation and propaganda.

192. Nobody ever accused the democrats of having any class, or common sense either…or any intelligence at all.

193. Ranger1963 says:

Boy if the roles were reversed here I wouldn’t just be seeing thin on a Drudgereport link it’d be all over the television

194. Disgusted says:

Democrat scum.  But New Yorkers will obediently vote for them anyway.  Losers.

195. Annie Brewer says:

What?!! Unbelievably insensitive or is the message intentionally suggesting Turner is a terrorist?!!

196. Williamblanshan says:

Democrats always have to run campaigns like this, because they can’t run on their record. This is nothing more than a terror tactic by the dems to try to maintain control.  when they lose everything in 2012, will they incite riots in the streets?  People should do what I did:  Study the Bolshevick Revolution in Russia, 1917.  This will give you some very important insights and arguements against what the Dems are doing.

Is Turner an Open Borders RINO or a law and order Conservative? He can’t be both.

198. Robert Speed says:

That ad looks like something the republicans would have done which is one reason for republicans to whine about it. It calls them out for there false patriotism their over blown emotional rants and their unfounded claims of moral superiority, fiscal irresponsibility, and who’s shibboleths have undermined the people of this nation. The GOP cannot accept responsibility for all the mayhem they have caused with their beliefs transformed into polices and laws. These shibboleths allowed 911, the stock market to crash, and drain the treasury like their personal piggy bank so they can buy more hookers and bullets.   The republican party has clearly been seduced by Satan with love for money and power.

199. GetOverItRepubs says:

So the Dems are playing the Repub game.  What’s wrong with fighting fire with fire?

oh ya, you’re not allowed to use those tactics unless your republican.

1. Fukallliberals says:

…you express yourself like some one who failed English 101….you must have gone to public school…

1. GetOverItRepubs says:

I know the irony of your post escapes you since a mono-syllabic mouth-breather such as yourself would have know what the word meant.

A few Republican “marketing techniques” to refresh your memory:
        Death Panels
        Blood Libel
        Ground Zero Mosque
        90% of Planned Parenthood’s budget goes to abortion
        etc

I could go on but you bore me and regardless of how much evidence I show you, you’ll dogmatically adhere to the party line given to you by Fox, Limbaugh, Beck et al.  The modern day conservative party is the biggest bunch of whiny, hypocritical pussies ever.

My advice to you; move out of mommy’s basement and aspire to something better than your current position as ass-licker of your local MacDonalds.  Come back when you can debate better than you were taught at vocational college.

kbye.

200. Fukallliberals says:

….Democrats have been hijacked by the uber-liberal, wing nut side of their party. The American public is seeing democrats for what they are. Uber-liberal values don’t fly with average people anymore, and NO amount of lies will sway them now.

By NO means do I think that Republicans are blameless …they also over spent. But why is the playing field different for liberals and conservatives?

All the American people see is a liberal administration gone mad….2012 is coming sooner than you think…

201. MagnanaMouse says:

Joe, you seem to be confusing their not having a sense of heartless greed and selfishness for “decency.”   Decency, Democrats have.  You Republican anti-heroes are the ones hogging up all the heartless greed and selfishness.  With all of the disgusting, racist, homophobic, anti-woman, anti-teacher, anti-firefighter, anti-old people; anti-immigrants; anti-poor, and super-anti-middle class things that literally define your REPUBLICAN arty –  for you to dare say that it’s the *DEMOCRATS* who have lost their sense of decency is what we call clinical projection.  Classical cognitive dissonance.

Or, pathetic and in bizarro oposite world.

202. JasonG says:

All of the Dems and Reps are low class bottom feeders.

Looks like this DNC attack crashed & burned. #attackwatch is doing same!