You May Want to Reconsider that Italian Vacay: Berlusconi Calls Italy ‘Shit Country’

berlusconi finger You May Want to Reconsider that Italian Vacay: Berlusconi Calls Italy Shit CountryEarlier this week, The Observer explained the reason why so many Italians have made New York their home. In addition to the emigration patterns of the early 20th century, however, there seems to be another, more fundamental reason why so many Italians have fled to far flung corners of the globe. Is Italy just a bad place?

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi seems to think so. In phone conversations leaked this week, a beleaguered Berlusconi reportedly vented his rage against Italy. “I’m leaving this shit country that makes me feel like puking,” Mr. Berlusconi supposedly said to a reporter. “In a few months I’m going to go away and mind my own fucking business,” he said.

The Prime Minister went on to defend his reputation against his detractors. “”I’m so transparent, so clean in everything I do. There’s nothing I could be reproached for. I don’t do anything that could be seen as a crime,” Berlusconi said.  “People can say I fuck but that’s all they can say,” he added.

Comments

1. Zee4land says:

The only way the smell of shit will disappear out of Italy is when he, indeed, leaves the country. A statesman who changes the law so that he won’t be prosecuted for the fraudes he has comitted and to favour his own business, is a disgrase to democracy. Maybe he can call Kadaffi, his former friend, there must be some spare room in his bunker.

2. Andre Coletta says:

I’m Italian, literature teacher, actually workless:
    please apologize, this crap IS NOT TALKING IN MY NAME, he’s not talking in name of honest italian people.

1. Nonmartini says:

I didn’t know there were any honest Italians.

3. Bruno says:

please apologize, HE IS NOT TALKING IN MY NAME, he’s not talking in name of honest italian people. Italy is a shit country for one reason: Berlusconi and his ministers.

1. Nonmartini says:

You Italians  voted for him…so he isn’t the only one to blame.

4. Ddsound says:

I am Italian, live in Italy and wish this person unworthy of any respect which is Mr. Berlusconi stopped being the shame of all Italians around the world.  He DOES NOT represent the majority of Italians, he has been the ruin of this country in the last 14 years.

5. pgc says:

I agree, you fuck [the country]. This is every Italian says.

6. che merda lui e i suoi seguaci! che figure di merda continua a farci fare

7. Chris says:

“I’m leaving this shit country that makes me feel like puking”

DO IT FAGGOT

8. Mario. says:

It’s so sad..

9. Cinzia Arena says:

I’m Italian, medical student, probably cause of people like Mr. Berlusconi that think only of their own, I will be forced to go to work outside Italy, the country where I was born and where I grew up that i love so much.Please apologize, this crap IS NOT TALKING IN MY NAME, he’s not talking in name of honest italian people.

10. Solo un mascalzone può parlare così del proprio Paese !

11. Crisbag16 says:

I hope he leaves this ‘shit’ country soon. If any shit is around in Italy now, that ‘s just the shit he built up here!!! Go away from my country leave us alone!!!!!

12. Simone Freato says:

This guy is a traitor and he surely deserve to be punished, but as an italian I feel more ashamed by the millions of idiots that continue to follow him.