Fox Business: Muppet Movie Blatant Liberal Brainwashing For Children

capitalism Fox Business: Muppet Movie Blatant Liberal Brainwashing For Children

Yes, they are.

If you’ve seen The Muppets, then you probably already know that the so-called “kid’s movie” is actually propaganda from Democrats, Occupy Wall Street, and those anti-fracking crazies.

Still Fox Business News, apparently not heeding that memo about toning down their political views and leaving the crazy-pants rhetoric to the big boys in Roger Ailes‘ studio, felt the need to make this VERY BLATANT ATTACK ON REPUBLICANS even BLATANT-ER, and dissected every angle of Kermit and Co.’s new adventure as being pro-Obama liberal hogwash. This seven minute segment of outrage is based solely on the fact that the villain in the film is an oil baron named Tex Richman.

Favorite lines:
-“If you want to be fair, why not have a Barney Frank Muppet? Though Barney Frank looks like a Muppet anyway, so that wouldn’t be much of a stretch.”
– “Tex Richman, that’s what the Muppet’s name is, is part of the American Dream.” (Tex Richman is not a Muppet, but the evil oil baron played by Chris Cooper.)
– “Dan, are there any Occupy Wall Street Muppets?”
“There should be!”

Comments

1. Karen Morgan says:

I saw Sesame St when it first came one. I think they open kids minds and share different cultures.

2. Evan says:

Naturally, religion isn’t indoctrination at all; but that muppets movie with the greedy antagonist? That’s liberal brainwashing! The whole class warfare thing is getting old, Fox.

At least Heldman debunks their idiocy and makes them look like morons.

My favorite line: “WHERE ARE WE, COMMUNIST CHINA?!”

3. MissMeggo says:

I think it’s funny that they’re like “why aren’t the muppets teaching our kids to work hard  like Tex Richman?” when, in the movie, their response to him buying the land is to work hard to get everyone together, write a show, put on the show and raise money to save their land without, in anyway, demonizing Tex Richman, who does all the demonizing himself.

4. MissMeggo says:

I think Fox News got it wrong, again. Firstly I’d like to ask, Why are they still on air? Talking about stuffing ‘liberalism’ down peoples throats; all they ever do is talk about their conservative religious crap on air. Slightly hypocritical if you ask me. Secondly, they clearly have not watched the whole movie in where they aren’t portraying Tex Richman as a terrible person, more of someone going about it the wrong way.

I’ve grown up with The Muppets, as a lot of people and they don’t throw anything political in kids faces. I have the delight in being able to watch this movie, plus Sesame Street with the kids I babysit and I don’t find anything wrong with what they are trying to teach children. Fox talks about the little muppet that is hungry and they are taking her situation and turning it into a ‘Well there are programs, she shouldn’t be hungry’, to that I say, are you kidding me! They are teaching young children that not all of them are lucky and that hunger affects so many Americans who might not even qualify for said programs that they are talking about. By the way, her name is Lily, a little seven year old who’s family struggles to put food on the table.

Honestly, Fox News is a joke and seriously needs to get off the air, or at least do their homework. Half assing the news for the sake of shoving your idiotic views down peoples throats is disgusting.

P.s. Fox, if you want to have an actual debate, let the other person with opposing views talk. Some people really enjoy listening to coherent minds speak the truth, not your religious hatred for anything reasonable.

6. gabs says:

This is America, we can make any kind of movie we want whether it’s criticizing the government or not. I swear the government and media take everything to the ass.

7. Orin says:

I’m not sure they understand what ‘The Matrix’ was about…

“We’d like you to reduce your carbon footprint, Mr. Anderson.”

Fox should have just said the movie’s plot is far-fetched:  The Obama EPA doesn’t permit domestic oil drilling.

9. toolow says:

Ain’t no rock that Fox News won’t slither out from under.
    Apparently sensibility, kindness, the golden rule, and Miss Piggy are now liberal-pinko plots.

10. doumbek says:

Don’t waste your time with these Morons Caroline. Surprised the TV cams didn’t accidentally expose them sucking their thumbs.