NJ trade association is seeking a full-time Communications Director. The Director’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing communication strategies to advance the organization’s strategic objectives and to maintain constituent relations.
- Managing relations with the media and serving as the organization’s spokesperson.
- Maintaining and enhancing the organization’s website and social media platforms.
- Preparing press releases, Op-Eds, speeches and talking points.
- Managing the preparation of organization publications.
- Managing special communications projects.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or other related field.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible communications experience. Experience working in a membership-driven organization a plus.
- Experience in media relations and serving as a spokesperson.
- Proficiency in using social media.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, good judgment, team player, creative and able to multi-task.
- Superior writing and project management skills.
- Demonstrated interest in public policy a plus.
Please send resume to email@example.com