1. Blame everyone but yourself for losing the election.
2. Tell those who voted against you because they thought you didn’t care about them that you really don’t care about them.
3. Always listen to Karl Rove. He’s infallible and is never wrong.
4. If you’re thinking about breaking the 3rd Commandment, ask Dick Morris. They both can’t be wrong.
5. You can win without support from students, women, Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians. Karl Rove told me so.
6. What you lack in good public policy positions can be overcome if you have enough money. Karl Rove told me that also.
7. Give millionaires some love. They’ve sacrificed enough.
8. 47% is less than a majority.
9. Alienate your most ardent supporters after the election. You don’t need them anymore.
10. Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.