Hey, you, leave North West alone!
Unless you happen to care about more serious things than a Kimye’s glorious gift to the world, you’ll know by now that the rap/reality progeny has been named North West.
Twitter, unsurprisingly, thought this was hysterical.
But over here at The Observer, we actually think that North West, is a strong, confident name.
While Twitter has had its fun, we think that Kim and Kanye will get the last laugh.
Here are five reasons why it’s a great name:
1. It’s an all en-compass–ing name.
2. It’ll really put her on the map.
3. Every moment in her life is a turning point.
4. She’s already got her life mapped out.
5. Her name really set her off in the right direction.