10. “Randy”- Tina Fey’s son from another marriage for Miss Golden Globes Ceremony
Finally, someone addresses the fact that they literally give out an award for being the child of two famous people.
9. Diane Keaton’s loquacious speech about friend Woody Allen, topped off by creepy Girl Scout song.
8. Jacqueline Bisset giving us her mom’s advice.
“I believe if you want to look good you’ve got to forgive everybody,” said the 69-year-old Bisset, who went on a tangent before adding:”I want to thank the people who have given me joy. Like my mother, who used to say, ‘Go to hell and don’t come back.” Also, something about bringing the Scottish people to the front?
7. Everything that Julia Louis-Dreyfus did.
6. Leonardo DiCaprio winning for Wolf of Wall Street.
This was Leo’s second major award, ever, which is why it seemed unnatural for him to give a speech without a toast and a wink. He also forgot to thank his cast.
5. Tina Fey telling Amy Poehler after her win, “I love you and there’s a special place in hell reserved for you.”
Very subtle–and only–Taylor Swift burn of the evening. (Note: Since there’s not a video of this, here is their equally good opening monologue!)
4. America’s tweet-heart Jennifer Lawrence showing up and just being herself.
3. Breaking Bad ending it’s legacy on a high note: “Yeah, bitch!”
2. No one remembering to prepare a speech. (Next year!)
1. 12 Years a Slave winning best picture:
Despite what the reaction on Twitter would have you believe, we loved watching. They kind of Argo-at-the-Oscars it: Just when we were working up a suitable amount of outrage over it being shunned, the foreign press association gave them the statue.