- Ed Helms delivered a 28-minute commencement speech on Saturday at his Alma Mater Cornell. Mr. Helms riffed on his studies, his career and a soul-crushing revelation that he is not, we repeat not, actually Andy from The Office in real life.
- Sony CEO Kaz Hirai revealed that he is just like us lowly plebeians and he binge-watches his own TV shows. “We had a hand in House of Cards, so about a month back I spent two weekends just literally binge-watching the 13 episodes,” Mr. Hirai said at a roundtable at Sony’s Japan headquarters. It’s like we’re the same person.
- Former House star Lisa Edelstein married discount Jared Leto.
- Apparently TV Networks are really, really popular online, and several of the top networks are ramping up their internet divisions. This Internet thing, it’s going to be big.
- Mad Men ended it’s season 7 mid-season finale with a musical number, and Twitter lost it’s shit.
Just when you think Mad Men has become watchable again, they go and jump an even bigger shark with that Bert Cooper dance number. Good god.—
Sean Oliver Male (@SeanOliverMale) May 26, 2014
– Season 6 of American Ninja Warrior (which we learned is in fact a thing) premieres tonight. In other news, whatever you had planned this evening no longer matters.