- The British Monarchy’s Twitter account (which, yes, is a thing) confirmed that Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip will tour the Game of Thrones set as part of their visit to Northern Ireland. In other news, George RR Martin is currently working on a story draft where Queen Elizabeth is brutally murdered and usurped.
- Speaking of Game of Thrones, showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss confirmed that season 5 will take place partly in the yet-unseen Dorne, homeland of the now face-less Oberyn Martell. Better hope they shoot on a location without any Mountains, am I right?
- British Prime Minister David Cameron presented Chinese Premier Li Keqiang a copy of the script from the first ever Downton Abbey episode during Mr. Keqiang’s official UK trip. Man, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang gets all the cool stuff.
- Chelsea Handler will be hosting a first-of-its-kind talk show for Netflix. The streaming service is calling it “the first-ever talk show for the global on-demand generation.” Also known as “not old people.”
- The latest TV spot for Fox’s Batman prequel Gotham highlights the series’ villains. If you want to read some insight from the actors behind some of these villains, check out this awesome piece I