– Brooks Wheelan, who joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in September of 2013, announced he was “fired” and won’t be returning to the show next season. Because this is 2014, he did this on Twitter.
– Corey Harrison, who you might recognize as the fat guy from Pawn Stars, is no longer recognizable as the fat guy from Pawn Stars. Mr. Harrison, thanks to lap band surgery, lost 192 pounds. He originally only wanted to lose 150, but his father jacked the number up.
– Terry Matalas, co-executive producer on Syfy’s 12 Monkeys, said the series will be a “complete re-imagining” of the 1995 movie. Which fails to answer my question, will there or won’t there be more crazy Brad Pitt?
– Fox’s cancelled comedy Enlisted may return thanks to Yahoo, further proving that there is no such thing as “cancelled” anymore.
– After 21 years, Conan O’Brien will finally make his film debut in Syfy’s original movie Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda. Be a part of history and watch the announcement below.