- Benedict Cumberbatch was on hand to promote Penguins of Madagascar, which meant the 100 percent of people that showed up to ask him questions about Sherlock left whole-heartedly disappointed.
– Joel McHale, Dan Harmon and the cast of Community gave a big “fuck you” to network television. In doing so, however, they also revealed that the sixth season of the show will not be binge-released, all at the same time. So yes, you will have to wait week by week, just like in the stone ages.
– Season three of Hannibal will begin a year after the events of the season two finale, with the fourth episode revealing what happened in that year-long gap. Also, Bryan Fuller half-seriously said they are writing a flashback scene for Eddie Izzard, which is all I really want.
- 24 executive producer Jon Cassar revealed the 24 team is still thinking about a movie, while Kiefer Sutherland revealed he really enjoyed throwing Michelle Fairley out of a window.
– Here’s video of the entire Teen Wolf panel, if you’re into that kind of thing.
– If you don’t love this fan-snapped picture of George RR Martin putting his face into a Daenerys Targaryen cutout, then we aren’t going to be friends.