Don’t wait for a holiday party to shine, nor limit yourself to a sequined gown to glisten (though we love a good embellished frock like this Parker sheath dress).
Here, we’ve compiled copper colored booties by Maison Margiela, a rose-gold Alexander Wang handbag, and five more must-haves. To borrow from Rihanna, go on, and “shine bright like a diamond.”
- English designer Sophie Hulme’s gold leather bag doubles as a crossbody or a clutch once the strap is removed.
- Choose copper or platinum in these chunky booties by French fashion house Maison Margiela. Pair the heels with skinny jeans, or a loose fitted dress with tights for a winter night out.
- We’re obsessed with chokers, especially designer Lana Bramlette’s delicate take on the ‘90s trend.
- Turn up any ensemble with this vegan fashion line’s It girl shoes favored by Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Jessica Alba, and Rihanna.
- Complete a LBD with these silver statement heels by Parisian brand Roger Vivier.
- New York based designer Alexander Wang’s pieces are minimalistic, and monochromatic, but make a statement, like this rose-gold three-fold metallic bag.
- Giovanna Battaglia, Blake Lively, Nicole Richie, and Bella Hadid are among the fashion set who rock Eddie Borgo’s jewelry. Opt for the Orion crystal bangle, or the same design as a choker for an edgy look that’s styled to perfection.
Check out more women’s fashion trends here.