Dept. Of Legal Advertising
LEGAL ADVERTISING FOR LESS $$
Why pay astronomical rates for LEGAL NOTICES in NYC’s take-your-business-for-granted dailies and weeklies, when The New York Observer will meet all your legal notice requirements for LESS? We can save you thousands of dollars.
- New Company? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to run your LLC notice.
- Unclaimed Funds? Send us your names, we do the rest.
- Quick, efficient and competitively priced.
- Public notices? Probate? Foreclosures? Lien sales.
We make it easy for you – call the Observer Legal Ad Team at 212-407-9354, email@example.com
We are fully qualified to publish your:
- LLC/LLP Formation Notices (Foreign & Domestic)
- Foreclosure/ Notice of Sale
- ICIP (Tax Abatement)
- Lien Sales
- Official Notice of Public Hearing (Board Of Standards & Appeals)
- Probate Court Announcement
- Public Notice of Hearing (Sidewalk Café Lic.)
- Unclaimed Property
- Liquor License
- Name Change
- And many more…
We guarantee, flawless & on-time service with free signed & notarized affidavits and tear sheets. We offer discounts for multiple notices and 15% commission for advertising agencies.
We are 100% flexible to your needs and have years of experience in all areas of legal advertising to help you through the process quickly and efficiently. For information and to place your legal notice advertisement, please contact:
NY Observer Legal Advertising Sales Team
Toll-Free (800) 542 0420 x2354
(212) 407 9354 (t)
(212) 202-6111 (f)
321 West 44th Street
New York City, NY 10036