In Other News
- When asked about his relationship with Ed Westwick, Penn Badgley says flippantly, “We’re not friends.” Who are you Penn, Kelly Bensimon?
- The Situation is opening a gym at The Plaza, apparently. Next up: a tanning salon at the W.?
- A Broadway actor is suing Twitter to get them to release the identity of a Tweeter who accused him of having crabs.
- Ed Koch says “The Social Network” is “stupendous.” He is so adorable. Is he taking applications for adopted grandchildren?
- Things you need: TRON-inspired high heels! Yes! You need these! Disney says.
- Bilbo Baggins got one write-in vote for Attorney General in the primaries. As did Eliot Spritzer and Ruch Limbaugh. Ruch and Spritz in 2010!
- Things you need: cheese that tastes like bacon.
- A new study shows that when national election results are announced, those who voted for the winner are more likely to increase their internet porn usage. Who says self-love is for losers?
- Bloomberg says to be careful about what you put on the internet. Because photos don’t go away. No, no they don’t–we have this to prove it.
- No but seriously, James Franco is prettier than us. Like, by a lot.
- The Kardashians are opening a “Dash” store in SoHo. If you’ve been following the show, you may recall the episode where Kourtney, Mason, and Scott look at apartments in NYC. If you haven’t been Read More
- This dude would get on the subway and tell people he wanted to make friends and stuff with other commuters. Then the WSJ made a video about it. Then he got fired from his job at Morgan Stanley. Which was a coincidence. Or was it?
- Apparently if you squirt lemon juice Read More
- Yes, Tony Danza has a reality show in which he is…a teacher? What? But also, he allegedly “cries no fewer than four times” in the first episode. Yes. Give us more. Who’s the boss…of emo-land?