-How do you feel about the fact that $1 million of your tax dollars could have been saved if government employees in New York would print 15% less? Savvy readers may recall the tragic removal of personal printers for state employees.
ROUND 'EM UP
-Montel Williams on Montel Williams: “… I think ‘web entrepreneur’ would be almost an understatement. I’ve got a pretty big presence and the presence is getting bigger.”
-Motion to rename Election Day. Proposed replacement moniker: “Day of Reckoning When Jimmy McMillan’s Rent Is Too Damn High Album Drops.”
-What’s cuter than a mongoose? Eight baby mongeese. Peep these pups at the Central Park Zoo, then Tweet #mongeese.
-Joshua David Stein vs. Chef Cesar Ramirez regarding so-called “sneaky shit.” No soup for you!
- The Rent Is Too Damn High Party’s Jimmy McMillan “explains” why he was wearing black gloves during last night’s debate. The rationale? Agent Orange. This dude is awesome. Also, there’s an opening for RITDH Party member #4.
- When asked about his relationship with Ed Westwick, Penn Badgley says flippantly, “We’re not friends.” Who are you Penn, Kelly Bensimon?
- The Situation is opening a gym at The Plaza, apparently. Next up: a tanning salon at the W.?
- A Broadway actor is suing Twitter to get them to release the identity of a Tweeter who accused him of having crabs.
- Ed Koch says “The Social Network” is “stupendous.” He is so adorable. Is he taking applications for adopted grandchildren?