- City pursuing broader powers to fix buildings.
- Tishman Speyer selling Times building for $500 M.
- Realtors: Home prices to fall this year.
- State names Meatpacking District historic district.
- Mayor, residents battle more over new U.N. tower.
- Park Slope’s Ninth Street cut to two traffic lanes.
- Developers plan at least 8,000 hotel rooms in city.
- Preservationists dispute open-records law in court.
- Pretty cool: City Panorama at Queens Museum of Art.
Did we miss any New York City real estate news this morning? Please send along tips and links.