This top ten list came to us from Bob Talmadge of Belford, New Jersey:
10. Tico Torres could drumbeat a full day’s work out of anyone.
9. He could rewrite his song lyrics-“You Give Jersey A Bad Name” to serenade some of our former governors.
8. He’s already got the entourage.
6. Trenton’s incentive: Free arena football tickets!
5. His limo driver obeys the speed limit and insists that his passengers always wear their seatbelts.
4. Just imagine the rockin’ town meetings!
3. Hallelujah! Finally our lack of a state song dilemma is solved!
2. A new kind of inauguration…C’mon over to the mansion…Party!
1. Hey…..Nothin’s gettin’ done anyway!