- Nearly $70 million was spent on the ’07 mid-term elections for State Senate and Assembly.
- And just one month after winning re-election, one Assemblyman is already mulling retirement
- U.S. Attorney Chris Christie answered questions on New Jersey politics at a public forum this week. Republicans still hope Christie runs for Governor.
Burlington County Republicans picked a new County Chairman to lead a fractured party.
- In the race for Jim Saxton’s congressional seat, Chris Myers emerges as a leading candidate as David Norcross and Aubrey Fenton drop out.
- And finally, in the contest for Mike Ferguson’s House seat, it’s Leonard Lance vs. Kate Whitman.