The Real Estate Board of New York has announced the nominees for its 2007 Ingenious Deal of the Year Awards. The commercial real estate awards will be presented on April 15 at the 101 Club on Park Avenue.
We covered the Ingenies last year, when Studley’s Harold Nottingham and Woody Heller were the big winners.
The nominees are:
The Lease Submissions are:
- “Preserving the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Legacy at 630 Fifth Avenue and 1 Rockefeller Plaza”
Brokers: Edward Goldman, Jonathan Fales, CB Richard Ellis Inc.
- “The Secret of the Available Nonavailable Floors and the Tenant with the 2012 Lease Expiry”
Brokers: Lewis Miller, Kevin M. Powderly, CB Richard Ellis , Inc.
- “Adding Color to Grey: The Winding Road to Grey Group’s 370,000-sq.-ft. Anchor Lease at 200 Fifth Avenue”
Brokers: Mary Ann Tighe, Gregory Tosko, CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- “A 650,000-sq.ft. Renewal (That Actually Leased 800,000-sq.-ft.) at 450 Lexington Avenue”
Brokers: Stephen B. Siegel, Lewis Miller, Peter Turhcin, CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- “Studios in the Sky”
Brokers: Mitchell A. Arkin, Josh Kuriloff, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
David C. Berkey, David W. Levinson, L&L Holding Company, LLC
- “Google Completes Search for Manhattan Campus”
Brokers: Robert T. Tunis, GVA Williams
David A. Falk, Newmark Knight Frank
- “AXA Equitable Life Lease Restructure With Vornado Realty Trust at 1290 Sixth Avenue”
Brokers: Scott M. Panzer, Deborah ver der Heyden, Newmark Knight Frank
Steven Rotter, Jack Resnick & Sons, Inc.
The Sales Submissions are:
- “Securing the Next Sesquicentennial for the American Numismatic Society: The Sale of 140 William Street and Relocation to One Hudson Square”
Brokers: Edward E. “Ned” Midgley, Timothy E. Sheehan, CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- “Some Assembly Required: The Story of 250 West and Its 1031 Properties”
Brokers: Darcy Stacom, William Shanahan, CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- “The Disposition of 1290 Avenue of the Americas”
Brokers: Stephen B. Siegel, David Maurer-Hollaender, CB Richard Ellis, Inc.
- “Harlem Park Development”
Broker: Robert I. Shapiro, City Center Real Estate, Inc.
- “The Partial Sale and Redevelopment of 171-73 MacDougal Street”
Brokers: James P. Nelson, Robert A. Knakal, Massey Knakal Realty Services
- “European Ground Leases”
Brokers: James D. Kuhn, David L. Noonan, Newmark Knight Frank
- “The Land Swap That Led to the New Lincoln Square Synagogue”
Brokers: Moshe Sukenik, David Noonan, Newmark Knight Frank
- “The Sale of the Knickerbocker Village Housing Complex”
Brokers: Woody Heller, Will Silverman, David Endelman, Studley
The Finance Submissions are:
- “14 Wall Street”
Brokers: Simon Ziff, Russell Schildkraut, The Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group LLC
- “The Columbia Park”
Broker: Jonathan Estreich, Estreich & Company, Inc.
- “The Verizon Building – 375 Pearl Street”
Broker: Evan Pariser, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.
- “Financial Square”
Broker: Michael Tepedino, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.
- “50 Murray Street”
Brokers: Andrew J. Singer, Kathleen McSharry, The Singer & Bassuk Organization
- “The Financing of 510 Driggs Avenue”
Brokers: Scott A. Singer, Jeffrey C. Moroch, The Singer & Bassuk Organization