SOUTH BEND — Barack Obama could probably use some levity, apparently.
Here’s a Daily Show correspondent taping segments with some more traditional correspondents at an event here.
Also, tonight the candidate will read a top 10 list on David Letterman (a native Hoosier!).
Here it is, as released by the campaign:
9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.
8. When I tell my kids to clean their room, I finish with, “I’m Barack Obama and I approved this message.”
7. Throughout high school, I was consistently voted “Barackiest.”
6. Earlier today I bowled a 39.
5. I have cancelled all my appearances the day the “Sex and the City” movie opens.
4. It’s the birthplace of Fred Astaire. (Sorry, that’s a surprising fact about Omaha)
3. We are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite Colonel John.
2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten, but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul?
1. I have not slept since October.