We learned that:
- Sex shop Toys in Babeland is doing brisk business in Park Slope.
- A New School dean got a spot on the Port Authority board.
- Vornado may yet tear down the Hotel Pennsylvania.
- A former Bloomberg press aide will jump to Tishman Construction.
- Park Slope French bistro Cocette is turning Italian.
- The Kress family’s penthouse at 1020 Fifth is coming back on the market.
- It’s hot in the kitchen of Danial Boulud’s new Beijing restaurant.
- The city’s first LEED-certified museum will open this fall.
- The Empire State Development Corporation has a new chief.