Halstead Property, fresh from launching an investment sales wing during one of the worst markets in living memory, announced this morning that it has launched a mini-TV site called Halstead ProperTV (get it?). The site, according to a release, aims to allow “users to not only experience a property listing, but also virtually meet brokers, tour neighborhoods and catch up on the latest news about the market, all from the comfort and convenience of their own homes.”
Full release below and a link to the new TV site here:
NEW YORK, November 23, 2008 – With recent research citing that 87 percent of buyers use the Internet when searching for a home, Halstead Property has developed an innovative way to reach out to this savvy audience. Halstead ProperTV, a new section of Halstead.com, captures the future of property marketing by featuring top-quality, engaging video content that is easily navigated by tech novices and experts alike.
Partnering with WellcomeMat, the leading provider of Web video technology, Halstead ProperTV allows users to not only experience a property listing, but also virtually meet brokers, tour neighborhoods and catch up on the latest news about the market, all from the comfort and convenience of their own homes. All videos are produced in collaboration with a highly-skilled film crew from FlashFrame Production and Halstead’s award-winning Marketing Division, and the videos are conveniently catalogued for quick searches with links back to Halstead.com.
“I am extremely proud of the fact that our company is always on the cutting edge of technology and we are constantly thinking of innovative strategies when it comes to real estate and marketing. Halstead ProperTV is truly a user-friendly experience from the personalized and friendly neighborhood tours to the agent bios that include valuable and treasured insight from clients. The new video component of our website really showcases who Halstead is a company and I am excited to share this amazing new tool with our clients and customers,” said Halstead President Diane M. Ramirez.
Halstead ProperTV is updated frequently, offering viewers something new each time they check back to the site. With more than 100 videos currently uploaded, Halstead ProperTV is the largest and most creative library of real estate related video content in New York City. The site offers a wealth of valuable knowledge and entertainment for homebuyers and sellers at the click of a button. Video channels include:
· Property Tours leads viewers through listings with Halstead Property agents. These friendly hosts discuss finishes and features offered throughout the home, as well as introduce them to the building.
· Agent Bios gives users a chance to meet the personality behind an agent’s written bio and headshot. The online video showcase the agent’s history in the industry and features client recommendations as well as the agent’s hobbies and favorite areas in the city.
· Developments offer a glimpse into the latest new developments that Halstead Property is representing, providing a full tour without having to set an appointment.
· Recent Press is a one-stop shop for all media appearances that our listings, agents and executives have made in the past few months.
· Neighborhoods take viewers to an area where Halstead has a storefront office and the video is narrated by that office’s Director of Sales. Viewers are able to get an intimate look at a neighborhood with a tour guide that’s an expert in the people, properties and businesses that make an area tick.
· Real Access offers users an inside look into Halstead Property. In addition to the quarterly “Behind the Numbers” segment, which explains our market reports in a straightforward, fresh manner, this channel will also provide sneak peeks into corporate events.
· How To will provide brief tutorials for Halstead’s other Web-based initiatives, such as the Online Portfolio.