Ever notice that the NYTimes.com most-emailed list is slanted toward an older demographic? Maybe because only folks over a certain age—like our Aunt Mabel—still use the email tool. Here’s a quick, annotated guide to what Grandma and Grandpa thought you might be interested in from NYTimes.com …
1. Stress takes on a life of its own! And it will destroy you! Scary!
2. Wait, Ted Olson is with the gays? How in the world did we miss this? Did everyone know about this? Either way, it is weird. And thank you, Auntie, for sending.
3. The old college campus tour story. We’ve read this before, and gotta admit, not really in our top 10 list. Not even close. But at this time of year? Guaranteed to bait Mabel.
4. Don’t quite understand this story, but as long as Warren Buffett says so.
5. Adam Gopnik’s sister holds strong!
6. Someone send this to George Vecsey!
7. Oh boy. Watch this tick, tick, tick up the list overnight.
8. Did Warren Buffett write this, too? Why aren’t our brains working today? Other than Ted Oldson, this list is confusing us. Where’s the food story?
9. Ah, lol, got ya!
10. And there’s our columnist.
Op-Ed Contributors: 2
(We counted the Kristof piece as columnist + magazine.)
Op-Ed Contributors: 33