- Bring your cheeses to room temperature before
- Think G&T refers to “gifted and talented,” not “gin and tonic”?
- Insist on Gorilla or Stumptown coffee (never Starbucks)?
- Like owls?
- Prefer Coca-Cola that has been imported from Mexico to the domestic stuff?
- Find yourself patronizing stores and restaurants with one-word names, like “Thirst” and “Bump”?
- Order heritage cucumber seeds from Hickoree’s Hard Goods?
- Lug your things around in Triple Canopy tote bags?
- Love the band Real Estate and their nostalgic odes to the suburbs?
- Spend Saturday afternoons sitting in Tillie’s in Fort Greene working on freelance stuff by the window and saying hi to people?
- Take butchering classes? If not-be honest-is it just because you’re on a wait list?
- Stay hydrated with the help of SIGG-brand aluminum water bottles?