– The MTA wants to ruin our lives and take all our money. Tell me something I don’t know. But the fact that they’re predictable doesn’t make the $104 Metrocard any less painful.
– Jerry Garcia’s house is for sale. The listing photos. Are. Hilarious. Trust us. Sneak preview above.
– Paterson talks about how Paladino would need a baseball bat to get the legislation he wants passed. Don’t tempt the guy, Dave. He’s the kind of badass dude who employs guys that have been stabbed.
– Courtney Love has apparently assumed the throne of socialite rule formerly held by a one Tinsley Mortimer. We demand a new reality show, also called High Society, capitalizing on the multiple meanings of the word “high.”
– Sex sells. Food sells. Put ’em together and you get…an insanely inappropriate fellatio-oriented Burger King ad. File under: is nothing sacred?