Was Frank X. Graves of Paterson New Jersey’s best mayor?
* A. No. Newark's Sharpe James was the best. I know he got busted, but he was productive.
* B. No. Bill Musto of Union City was great. I know he got busted, but he was a REAL mayor.
* C. No. My bet is on John T. Gregorio of Linden. He got jammed up, but did some great stuff.
* D. No. I'm from South Jersey and choose Angelo Errichetti of Camden. He got jammed up, but can you question his vision?
* E. No. Hugh Addonizo. I know he got jammed up, but he was doing great things for Newark. Oh, and the riot was unfortunate, too.
* F. No. My money's on Jersey City's Frank Hague, "the grandaddy of Jersey bosses.
* G. In a word, yes. No one competes with Graves, a war hero and legitimate tough guy who never went to jail.