– I didn’t know I needed this so badly until this very moment.
– Nic Pizzolatto shut down, well, pretty much everything you’ve heard about True Detective’s second season. Literally.
– Grumpy Cat is getting her(?) own Lifetime Christmas movie because [insert reason that would make any sane, logical sense for a Grumpy Cat movie here].
– The FIFA World Cup starts today with Brazil vs. Croatia. So if you are in the other 99% of the world besides America, you’re probably pretty excited. If not, this is probably you.
[protected-iframe id=”86bd8026671c49cd40de906b7660be68-35584880-59143305″ info=”https://vine.co/v/hQ1JppLTzIV/embed/simple” width=”600″ height=”600″ frameborder=”0″]
– Louis CK, like most people have at least once, got pretty upset with TMZ. Apparently, TMZ had a pretty graphic video up from the Tracy Morgan car crash.
Other celebrities eventually joined in to support.