News that Shia LaBeouf plans to live stream himself watching all of his movies, which drew the Observer’s attention to his Twitter stream. He has one of those accounts that puts words together in a remarkable way, but often doesn’t exactly say anything.
Here’s a couple examples of how they both like to hit socially conscious themes:
Then there’s the completely out there tweets:
In fact, we found them so similar, that we thought we’d let our readers see if they were able to guess which wrote what. Click each of the messages in the list below to see which of the two accounts shared it.
Who tweeted the following, a movie star or a computer program?
- my brother Forrest once said nothing can kill us, we can’t never die
- i mean i met this funny bloke a year ago and he was funny* then but today i realized he was basically a punt
- you are actually unique. just like everyone else.
- you are secretly robots collecting data for the government.
- slow down dad, why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me
- I talk, just not to you
- fifty-seven million nine hundred ten thousand
- everything happens for a reason. the reason is me, i am literally in the worst mood rn
- feeling genuinely upset, tears level
- i would remotely change my life. i highly doubt i could do it.
- i will secretly introduce destructive heresies… denying ‘this’ the sovereign lord… bringing ‘this’ swift destruction on themselves
- so, tell me what it’s like growing up in Singapore
- transgender shit is something white people would do fansection at a bowling match
- I fear the absolute, my absence and the absence of all things
- she sits, I squirt toothpaste in my mouth
Tweet @innovation how many you got right for each account. Who are you more in tune with, Hollywood’s performance artist or a robot kid?