Observer Content Studio is a one-stop, full-service, in-house creative agency connecting brands to a national, affluent audience. Our team of dedicated Content Studio editors flex proven expertise in tailored, multimedia storytelling, developing sponsored articles, videos, interactive ad units, social media campaigns, events and more. The end result? Deeply compelling custom content that resonates with readers who matter. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From cocktail hour with colleagues to New Year’s Eve celebrations, we’ve rounded up nine obsession-worthy dresses to get you through every kind of holiday party in style.
- Expect to see this London-based women’s line pop up on your Instagram feed. Influencers are swooning over the lacy, tiered cocktail dresses.
- Have a fancy holiday party? Opt for this emerald-hued lace gown with choker collar detail.
- Pair this gold draped-front dress with booties for an effortless French-girl style.
- Don this flirty dress for a friend’s gathering or relaxed after-work cocktails.
- This #OnlyatNM strapless sweetheart dress ticks off boxes for two winter trends: velvet, and oxblood. Check, and check.
- This metallic frock may not be office appropriate, but it’s the perfect party dress to slip into to ring in the New Year.
- Impress your boss at this year’s office party in this structured, bell sleeve sheath dress.
- Drip in gold in this DVF floor-length gown ideal for a black-tie NYE party.
- Good news, you can wear the cold shoulder look during the winter with this Alice and Olivia shift dress.
Add sparkle to your outfit with these metallic accessories, or shop the suggested shoes and handbags below to complete the look. Happy holidays!